X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Way too many extremists on both sides. Makes it tough for us folks in the middle.
    Middle of what?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

“We need to more people in the middle”, says the guy who wants people who are too mentally incompetent to handle their own finances, to be allowed to own guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Way too many extremists on both sides. Makes it tough for us folks in the middle.
        You? Middle? Yeah...i don't think so
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          “We need to more people in the middle”, says the guy who wants people who are too mentally incompetent to handle their own finances, to be allowed to own guns.
          One’s financial situation shouldn’t play any part in whether they can own a gun or not.

I guess I am so far right I support single payer and a $15 an hour national minimum wage.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

rotflmao
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

One’s financial situation shouldn’t play any part in whether they can own a gun or not.
              Except it has less to do with their financial situation and more to do with their mental situation. I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but that EO should have been an easy one for everyone to agree on.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I guess I am so far right I support single payer and a $15 an hour national minimum wage.
                For the last ****ing time. It doesn’t matter if they can afford to write a check.

It does matter if they are writing checks to the Teddy Roosevelt re-election campaign.
                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 10-09-2018, 07:09 PM.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Then quit voting for the Goddammed GOP!
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    For the last ****ing time. It doesn’t matter if they can afford to write a check.

It does matter if they are writing checks to the Teddy Roosevelt re-election campaign.
                    I’m sure you’re under the impression wealth plays no part in who gets into Harvard as well.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      I’m sure you’re under the impression wealth plays no part in who gets into Harvard as well.
                      False equivalency...get your false equivalency here!
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Well yes if we were comparing apples to quasars.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You still can't comprehend what people have told you over and over again. Just how dense are you?

Read this slow, so maybe it will sink in to your boneheaded skull: It's not about their financial situation. It's about them being so mentally disabled they cannot manage whatever financial situation they have. Rich, poor, in between, it doesn't matter. Their mind no longer works properly.

Do you understand that?
                          Last edited by rufus; 10-09-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Then quit voting for the Goddammed GOP!
                            Drew doesn't vote. He's above such petty concerns.

Comment

Makes it hard for folks who run for cover by saying they are in the middle.

Comment

That’s a great comment. Calling oneself a centrist is far too often used as a shield for cowardice.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X