• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Here is her response

https://bangordailynews.com/2019/02/...-read-dissent/

Actually its here spokespersons response but its as close as I can get.
    No. We read it. And so did all the reporters who reported on it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      But did they discuss it with him and look in his eyes?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        What nobody has read is her effort to enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          But did they discuss it with him and look in his eyes?
          How do idiots get elected to Senate? Seriously.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

How do idiots get elected to Senate? Seriously.
            They at rubes at the Starbucks?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Here is her response

https://bangordailynews.com/2019/02/...-read-dissent/

Actually its here spokespersons response but its as close as I can get.
              "Try reading the ruling" is pretty much the most condescending response she could've given.

In her next piece, she'll inform us that we aren't legal experts, and so our opinions don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                "Try reading the ruling" is pretty much the most condescending response she could've given.

In her next piece, she'll inform us that we aren't legal experts, and so our opinions don't count.
                Yeah....I know some people think Collins is an icon up there but it seems to me she may be past her sell date. That's the kind of arrogance that comes from not having had a tough race in like forever and the country is littered with ex-Congressmen who thought the same thing going into the 2018 mid-terms.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  the country is littered with ex-Congressmen who thought the same thing going into the 2018 mid-terms.
                  the thought of her losing brings me immense joy...

but one of my hobbies is writing her letters to let her know how much I think she sucks, so I'll have to find something to replace that...

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

but one of my hobbies is writing her letters to let her know how much I think she sucks, so I'll have to find something to replace that...
                    Just keep writing them to the next one.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Welp, here it comes.

I have very little hope that Roberts or Gorsuch will step up. Suppression keeps The Heist rolling. unofan, should I be more optimistic?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Welp, here it comes.

I have very little hope that Roberts or Gorsuch will step up. Suppression keeps The Heist rolling. unofan, should I be more optimistic?
                        That's corporate. Roberts and Gorsuch are locks.

Comment

That's corporate. Roberts and Gorsuch are locks.
                          I'd assume the GOP wins this round. The bigger fight will be when states try to redistrict to exclude non citizens. I have to think even Roberts would kill that, since the Constitution clearly says the census counts people, not citizens.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Write to her in retirement. She will still sux it
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Yeah....I know some people think Collins is an icon up there but it seems to me she may be past her sell date. That's the kind of arrogance that comes from not having had a tough race in like forever and the country is littered with ex-Congressmen who thought the same thing going into the 2018 mid-terms.
                              People are going to start showing up at congressperson homes and shooting them.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Roberts sided with the libs again. Wait for the angry tweets to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X