X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't think he wants His Court to be remembered as a Taneyesque laughing stock, or as the CJ who perpetuated bigotry and hatred, so he's not going to reverse same sex marriage. He may in fact vote with the liberals on social issues that expand rights and get rid of past bigotries like homophobia or even misogyny. He's not an obvious tool like Thomas, Alito, and Kavanaugh, except where it comes to the Plutes.
    Let's hope so. I found the one I want to marry and she's also a trans lesbian, so...
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Let's hope so. I found the one I want to marry and she's also a trans lesbian, so...
      I hear ya. I don't trust the man either but he's got a decision to make. IIRC and some legal beagle keep me honest, but it only takes 4 justices to hear a case. That means the 4 nutters could agree to hear a challenge thus putting the case on the docket at some point.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        defend her? . I said she is out and about in the community and people around here like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Stephen should run. I saw him at a Rancid concert. That’s better than the time I met Susan looking at dog beds at TJ Maxx

Comment

Every time I hear "oh, gay marriage won't be overturned," I just want to respond with "says the straight person." There is some trepidation in my community over this...
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Every time I hear "oh, gay marriage won't be overturned," I just want to respond with "says the straight person." There is some trepidation in my community over this...
              It’s, unfortunately, like that with a lot of things, abortion, unemployment, police brutality etc. They’re all distant things that happen to other people and no one in their life.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Well, even though they won't overturn gay marriage short of descent into an actual Mike Dense Gilead, in which case I'll be in the next cell, they'll still be coming after you with tar and feathers, if not worse, if Dumpy gets re-elected.

The American right wing is just like every other country's when it comes to scapegoating The Other when their crackpot schemes don't work. And, come Great Depression 2 after Dumpy gets his second Heist, the Christian Fascists will scream Throw the Trans Down the Well. And then the left will defend you and we'll find out whether the center are citizens or c-nts.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  This is a misconception. The elites don't notice the little people.
                  White people have more in common with colored people than they do with rich people.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    And then the left will defend you and we'll find out whether the center are citizens or c-nts.
                    I think we've already pretty much had that decision.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Well, even though they won't overturn gay marriage short of descent into an actual Mike Dense Gilead, in which case I'll be in the next cell, they'll still be coming after you with tar and feathers, if not worse, if Dumpy gets re-elected.

The American right wing is just like every other country's when it comes to scapegoating The Other when their crackpot schemes don't work. And, come Great Depression 2 after Dumpy gets his second Heist, the Christian Fascists will scream Throw the Trans Down the Well. And then the left will defend you and we'll find out whether the center are citizens or c-nts.
                      Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      I think we've already pretty much had that decision.
                      I'm also at this point where I'm asking "how can you be my friend and still vote for Trump?"

Comment

I find it very depressing that lying appears to be the #1 trait of American progression. I see it at my job and I see it every day in the News. I long for the days of integrity long gone.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Before his confirmation, I read something about one of his former judge co-workers, possibly on the circuit court with him, who didn't have a very high opinion of his jurisprudence. said he didn't follow precedent, but ruled based on his personal feelings about an issue, law and precedent be dammed. He would write tortured legal opinions justifying the conclusions that he would come to on a case.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Before his confirmation, I read something about one of his former judge co-workers, possibly on the circuit court with him, who didn't have a very high opinion of his jurisprudence. said he didn't follow precedent, but ruled based on his personal feelings about an issue, law and precedent be dammed. He would write tortured legal opinions justifying the conclusions that he would come to on a case.
                            Those are great traits for a Supreme Court Justice. I wish I had read the same thing. I read many editorials and commentaries that were in favor. A few that were not. It was hard to get an honest read on the guy. I knew my partisan feelings about him were probably true but I thought at least he was probably qualified for the job. Apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I find it very depressing that lying appears to be the #1 trait of American progression. I see it at my job and I see it every day in the News. I long for the days of integrity long gone.
                              I think we all share a little of that, Scooby, but I can say I've been involved in the practice of law for quite a long time and see professionals acting with integrity on a regular basis, often despite pressures to act otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Here is her response

https://bangordailynews.com/2019/02/...-read-dissent/

Actually its here spokespersons response but its as close as I can get.
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X