Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

I assure you I have no agenda in Posting updates on former ‘Tute players............. MINNEAPOLIS -- Augsburg University forward Alex Rodriguez (SR, Miami, Fla./Shattuck-St. Mary's HS) was named Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Men's Hockey Athlete of the Week, it was announced on Monday.

Rodriguez had an incredible opening weekend for the Auggies, claiming a pair of three-goal hat tricks to lead No. 10/11 Augsburg in a pair of victories at the MIAC Showcase. He scored all three goals in a 3-0 win over St. Olaf on Friday, then scored another three goals in a 5-3, come-from-behind win over Hamline on Saturday. The six goals were the most scored by any NCAA Division III player in the opening weekend of the season, and his six overall points were tied for the most on the weekend. https://athletics.augsburg.edu/news/...hoc102918.aspx
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

.....and Jon Richards is now skating for Wisconsin-Eau Claire..... https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...1/jon-richards
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Sometimes we have uninitiated. Of course, we also have people that like to **** on a parade.
          we do, don't we?
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            we do, don't we?
            Only FD08 can cause Red Cloud to make an appearance.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Only FD08 can cause Red Cloud to make an appearance.
              What can I say? I bring RPI posters together.

Comment

What a difference a week makes! What happened? I was hoping last weekend laid the foundation for a solid RPI team capable of competing against the elite of the ECAC. Now I don't know what to think? A struggling SLU team comes at a perfect time.
                I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                  What a difference a week makes! What happened? I was hoping last weekend laid the foundation for a solid RPI team capable of competing against the elite of the ECAC. Now I don't know what to think? A struggling SLU team comes at a perfect time.
                  My guess is immaturity and/or lack of confidence. We did a lot of the right things in the 1st, but then a no-goal call didn't go our way, we got scored on, had an injury, and just went back to where we were last year in terms of play style. Seemed like a similar problem in the 2nd Union game, as I wasn't impressed with our 3rd period there. Lesson to be learned this time is to, as QAnon puts it, "trust the plan". Coach Smith seems to have the tools to help set up the team for success, and from what we've seen with the effects of practice, has the team ready. At the end of the day, it's up to the players to execute. Have confidence in the plan, consistently work towards a great team effort, and win lose or tie, we'll play well.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Burgy got called by Sens today.
                      The streak may very well continue?
                      One small change on the blueline tonight as Erik Burgdoerfer draws into the line-up for the first time this season. Burgdoerfer has split his previous 4 NHL games between the Sens and Sabres and he gets an opportunity to face his old squad today. In 10 games in Belleville this season, Burgdoerfer has recorded a goal and an assist to go along with 10 PIMs......https://www.nhl.com/senators/news/ga...es/c-301547848

Comment

RPI football wins 27-20 and earns a berth in the tournament. Ralph must have shown up for the 2nd half because we almost blew it.

Comment

RPI football wins 27-20 and earns a berth in the tournament. Ralph must have shown up for the 2nd half because we almost blew it.
                          This is a game we should have won going away by 30 points. We just kept shooting ourselves in the foot. Took penalties on plays in which we scored and got called back. Had to settle for field goal after a first and goal from the 2 yard line. SLU lost their kicker early in the game and could not go for field goals or PAT's. But SLU was pass crazy throwing on every down and we just kept playing a rope a dope prevent pass defense and giving them every short pass up and down the files. if Union was watching this, they will pass 60+ times next week as we just could not stop anything.
                          But a win is a win and we are now undefeated at 8-0 and 4-0 in the Liberty League. This guarantees we get an NCAA bid as we have clinched the LL title. If we win next week, we could host a first round NCAA game!
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

All I did was start watching on YouTube.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hope to see savory in net tonight
                              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X