Bentley University Falcons 2018-19: Goodbye JAR, hello Bentley Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Hard fought 3-2 win for the Falcons on Friday night, as Bentley played without Ryner Gorowski and Will Garin, as apparently both have the flu.

I went to that game last night. Fun game! Went to Bentley this year to see Merrimack and have gone back a few times because it’s close to home and a awesome arena. Might go back tonight too. Bentley fought hard and got a well earned win. Team is fun to watch cause they battle
    Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
      I went to that game last night. Fun game! Went to Bentley this year to see Merrimack and have gone back a few times because it’s close to home and a awesome arena. Might go back tonight too. Bentley fought hard and got a well earned win. Team is fun to watch cause they battle
      Hoping some students return from spring break today to boost attendance tonight. A sweep would be nice, as I cannot attend a game tomorrow. If Bentley can win this series, it will be their first time back to the AHC tourney since 2009. Fingers crossed that the flu has not expanded to more players.

Comment

Hoping some students return from spring break today to boost attendance tonight. A sweep would be nice, as I cannot attend a game tomorrow. If Bentley can win this series, it will be their first time back to the AHC tourney since 2009. Fingers crossed that the flu has not expanded to more players.

Thought jago was awesome last night
        Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
          Thought jago was awesome last night
          Jago logged A LOT of minutes last night, which makes me think many of his D-men mates also may be fighting the flu? Anyone seen the line charts yet for tonight's game?

Comment

Re: Bentley University Falcons 2018-19: Goodbye JAR, hello Bentley Arena

Underwhelmed.
            Bentley University Hockey
            On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

Bentley hosts UNH on 18 October 2019.

Comment

For lack of hockey news, the Red Sox just drafted Bentley first baseman Ryan Beradino, grandson of Dewey Evans, in 34th round (pick number #1037).

Comment

I can give some hockey news...

Air Force announced their schedule already, as have a few out of conference teams. Here is what I know about Bentley's schedule so far.

Fri 10/18 - UNH (reported by Snively, haven't seen this confirmed anywhere)
                  Fri 11/8, Sat 11/9 - @ Air Force
                  Tues 11/26 - Brown
                  Thurs 12/12 - @ Dartmouth
                  Sat 2/8 - Arizona State
                  Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                  College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                  Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                  Men's Frozen Four 2010
                  Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                  Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post

Air Force announced their schedule already, as have a few out of conference teams. Here is what I know about Bentley's schedule so far.

Tues 11/26 - Brown
                    Sat 2/8 - Arizona State
                    Thanks, mar. Yup, nothing official from either Bentley or UNH on their schedules, but I have their match up listed above on fairly good authority.

AZ State is a tough pill to swallow for me, as they will move ahead of Bentley into 59th place on FS23's all-time best programs thread in the next couple of months.

Comment

• Re: Bentley University Falcons 2018-19: Goodbye JAR, hello Bentley Arena

RIT's schedule was announced today - they host Bentley on 2/14 and 2/15
                      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                      Men's Frozen Four 2010
                      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by mar7967 View Post

Tues 11/26 - Brown
                        Sat 2/8 - Arizona State
                        Besides 2 games @ RIT on 14-15 Feb noted above, can add following:

Army @ B on 25 Oct
                        St Lawrence @ B on 26 Oct
                        RMU @ B on 15-16 Nov
                        Army @ B on 6-7 Dec
                        B @ NU on 10 Jan
                        B @ Army on 7 Feb

So, that is a wrap on 6 OOC games.

Comment

Besides 2 games @ RIT on 14-15 Feb noted above, can add following:

Army @ B on 25 Oct
                          St Lawrence @ B on 26 Oct
                          RMU @ B on 15-16 Nov
                          Army @ B on 6-7 Dec
                          B @ NU on 10 Jan
                          B @ Army on 7 Feb

So, that is a wrap on 6 OOC games.
                          Is the 1/10 date @ NU confirmed or is that just based off my estimated date guess per NUs schedule?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                            Is the 1/10 date @ NU confirmed or is that just based off my estimated date guess per NUs schedule?
                            Oops, I should have put a question mark on that one, as I borrowed it from your spreadsheet. Also, if that game is for real, it would make sense to have NU visit Bentley's new arena, which did not open in time for rhe Huskies home and home with the Falcons two years ago.

Comment

Oops, I should have put a question mark on that one, as I borrowed it from your spreadsheet. Also, if that game is for real, it would make sense to have NU visit Bentley's new arena, which did not open in time for rhe Huskies home and home with the Falcons two years ago.
                              I figured, thanks for confirming. NU's tentative schedule release said they are hosting Bentley in January so I would guess NU would be @Bentley in 20/21.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bentley's new arena this year. I think I might go to the RMU @ Bentley game on 11/16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                                I figured, thanks for confirming. NU's tentative schedule release said they are hosting Bentley in January so I would guess NU would be @Bentley in 20/21.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bentley's new arena this year. I think I might go to the RMU @ Bentley game on 11/16.
                                I should be there, and can buy you a beer for your work on the schedules thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X