Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2018-19: The Motzko Era Begins!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gopher Season 2018-19: The Motzko Era Begins!

Sweep!!

Comment

Was that exciting, or what?
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

In Bob we trust

Comment

The B1G not looking so hot in the PWR lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            We're used to regular season winners not making it so nothing crazy there if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              You just can’t help but p-ss on everyone’s birthday cake, can you?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

RS B1G champions have made the NCAA tournament every season (5) except 2015-16.

Great road wins for the Gophers this weekend in South Bend.

I thought Bob showed a lot of confidence in the Freshman line by having them out there instead of the GPS line with seconds clicking off the clock. And McLaughlin came through tonight and found the back of the net with 7.8 seconds left. He scored both GWGs this weekend.

I've been watching McLaughlin in the USHL for a couple seasons. He had a terrific season last year with the Chicago Steel with 52 pts. in 54 games. He's a skilled forward who's going mature into a real asset for the Gophers.

Robson was on his game again tonight. Over the last three games, he's made 104 saves on 107 shots.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                He has a big EGO. It makes him feel important.
                Last edited by SteveO; 01-12-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  Was that exciting, or what?
                  I DON'T KNOW! I'm ****ed. After months of watching disappointing weekends, I don't get to enjoy this one. First, on Friday, I left after watching the first to meet some friends in town, intending to watch the rest when I got home. The excitement of watching the game not knowing the outcome is way better than the just knowing the outcome for me. Well, I see a guy at the event who knows me and he looks up from his phone and says "Gophers beat ND 5-1!" I asked him if he had any movies he hadn't seen that I could tell him the ending. So tonight, I decided not to meet the same people to watch the game. Since I was able to pause the game, I ate dinner with my wife before returning to the game. In the third, still tied 1-1, I paused it to hit the bathroom. When I came back it said 'game is no longer being broadcast' and I was unable to see what happened. So I can tell from the comments they won. But if anybody can post a link tomorrow so I can actually watch what happened, I would appreciate it. (Link of game, not just highlights? I get highlights on FB.)

I just hope this isn't the only sweep of a good team this year.
                  Last edited by Koho; 01-12-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Robson has the highest save percentage in the country for any goalie with at least 500 saves. He's gone after this year and I really believe he could become the first Gopher goalies to get regular NHL minutes in idk decades? What a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                      I DON'T KNOW! I'm ****ed. After months of watching disappointing weekends, I don't get to enjoy this one. First, on Friday, I left after watching the first to meet some friends in town, intending to watch the rest when I got home. The excitement of watching the game not knowing the outcome is way better than the just knowing the outcome for me. Well, I see a guy at the event who knows me and he looks up from his phone and says "Gophers beat ND 5-1!" I asked him if he had any movies he hadn't seen that I could tell him the ending. So tonight, I decided not to meet the same people to watch the game. Since I was able to pause the game, I ate dinner with my wife before returning to the game. In the third, still tied 1-1, I paused it to hit the bathroom. When I came back it said 'game is no longer being broadcast' and I was unable to see what happened. So I can tell from the comments they won. But if anybody can post a link tomorrow so I can actually watch what happened, I would appreciate it. (Link of game, not just highlights? I get highlights on FB.)

You remind me of me with your comedy of errors....that and the antiquated VCR thing.
                      You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Hey, the team can only control how they play against their opponent on any given night, the schedule is already set. I'm certainly not faulting them for that and obviously if the Gophers beat someone in their current PWR position, it drags the other highly ranked team down.

Also glad to know that acknowledging reality means you have a big ego, who knew!?
                        Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-12-2019, 11:07 PM.

Comment

What a terrible defense they have amiright?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Hey, the team can only control how they play against their opponent on any given night, the schedule is already set. I'm certainly not faulting them for that and obviously if the Gophers beat someone in their current PWR position, it drags the other highly ranked team down.

Also glad to know that acknowledging reality means you have a big ego, who knew!?
                            I think the point is Trix you're far too negative on here. And yes you've got a big EGO.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                              I think the point is Trix you're far too negative on here. And yes you've got a big EGO.
                              I've often likened trixie to Richard from this scene in Tommy Boy:

You're a smug unhappy little man, and you treat people like they were idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post

Sorry Koho, I couldn't find the whole game, only highlights ---> HIGHLIGHTS

Comment

Working...
                                X