Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: University of Minnesota Bragging Rights: Gophers vs Bulldogs

Who gives a sh*?

MN is 1-0-1 right now, after not losing to the #1 team in the nation. It was a fun weekend.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well one Minnesotan team is the reigning National Champions, and the other started their year off by beating the number one team in the Nation. As a heavily taxed Minnesota citizen, I can live with that. There are 4 Minnesota teams in the top 11 right now, so it looks like it might be another good year for Hockey in Minnesota.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Very fitting that over the last few years the Gopher hockey arena was renamed to Marcia Marcia Marcia Arena. That title used to be reserved for SCSU/JBSU but it’s become evident UM flips quickly to that side when they aren’t getting the attention the brother program is :-D
        I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Good to know a regular season win erases National Titles now.
          Why do you keep taking the bait?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
            Well one Minnesotan team is the reigning National Champions, and the other started their year off by beating the number one team in the Nation. As a heavily taxed Minnesota citizen, I can live with that. There are 4 Minnesota teams in the top 11 right now, so it looks like it might be another good year for Hockey in Minnesota.
            There has never been a time where all five Minnesota teams have been this good.

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
            Very fitting that over the last few years the Gopher hockey arena was renamed to Marcia Marcia Marcia Arena. That title used to be reserved for SCSU/JBSU but it’s become evident UM flips quickly to that side when they aren’t getting the attention the brother program is :-D
            So that's what 3M stands for!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Why do you keep taking the bait?
              He's not going to stop if ignored...so I may as well have some fun of my own.
              If that annoys you...oh well.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                He's not going to stop if ignored...so I may as well have some fun of my own.
                If that annoys you...oh well.
                it doesn't annoy me just friendly banter.

Comment

Working...
                X