Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 WCHA Season: 3 Bids And The Second Round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018-19 WCHA Season: 3 Bids And The Second Round?

We want three bids and a trip to the second round, at least. Gotta win out of conference games!
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: 2018-19 WCHA Season: 3 Bids And The Second Round?

Tech got pretty close to the second round last year...
    #Inspiration

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
      #Inspiration

Thanks for reminding me how close the Mavericks also were to winning in the first round. Day = Ruined

Comment

Has anyone signed up for Flosports yet, or tried the Roku channel for it? I'd like to get some input before I pay.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

#Inspiration

Thanks, I needed a kick to the ballsack this morning.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
            Thanks for reminding me how close the Mavericks also were to winning in the first round. Day = Ruined
            The new purple and gold jerseys are gonna change the tide. I can feel it.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              The new purple and gold jerseys are gonna change the tide. I can feel it.
              Nah, Tech tried the "new jerseys" thing last year and it didn't work. I think the only way you will get closer to the 2nd round and not actually win a game would be to actually score the game winning goal in OT only to have it called back by an NCHC officiating crew due to a skate lace in the crease or some other dumb reason. Then on the following face-off the opposing team clears the puck 180 ft down the ice towards your net and your goalie does his best Matt O'Conner impersonation and puts the puck into your own net.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoyHUVWdHLw

Ryan J
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Nah, Tech tried the "new jerseys" thing last year and it didn't work. I think the only way you will get closer to the 2nd round and not actually win a game would be to actually score the game winning goal in OT only to have it called back by an NCHC officiating crew due to a skate lace in the crease or some other dumb reason. Then on the following face-off the opposing team clears the puck 180 ft down the ice towards your net and your goalie does his best Matt O'Conner impersonation and puts the puck into your own net.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoyHUVWdHLw

Ryan J
                Exorcising the Ghost of Brad McClure's Butt is going to take something really weird, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                  Exorcising the Ghost of Brad McClure's Butt is going to take something really weird, that's for sure.
                  As UMD prepares to hang their banner, too, it’s still unsettling.

Excited for the upcoming year, however.
                  AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                    Has anyone signed up for Flosports yet, or tried the Roku channel for it? I'd like to get some input before I pay.
                    I will probably sign up next weekend to catch some of the games. I can provide some feedback then.

Comment

Well...we’re sorry. 🙁
                      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Yay! UAA is helping!
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

4-5 start in NC play. Need to get it over .500, but all things considered, it could be worse.

BG beating Western on Tuesday would help a lot, as would Tech beating UMD next weekend.

Comment

Thanks for the NC help for WCHA this weekend Lake State (2 wins) BG (1 win),and Alaska Anchorage a come from behind win in 3rd period tonight(sweet). Hopefully BG can get another win for the conference on Tuesday, bringing us to ,500

Hoping for better results from Alabama-Huntsville and Alaska next time.
                            4 out of a possible 9 wins over the weekend.
                            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              4-5 start in NC play. Need to get it over .500, but all things considered, it could be worse.

BG beating Western on Tuesday would help a lot, as would Tech beating UMD next weekend.
                              Two massive series on tap for the Mavericks. BU at home and UND on the road.

Nice weekend for LSSU and great bounce back by UAA!
                              AF 99

Comment

Working...
                              X