Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

Not defending Malkin one bit here, but guys probably shouldn't be punching people in the back of the head either.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Not defending Malkin one bit here, but guys probably shouldn't be punching people in the back of the head either.
      True and he should of been called for it but swinging your stick like that is uncalled for. If anything turn around and punch the guy. It could of been ugly
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Malkin is a star, he'll get a light sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          guys probably shouldn't be punching people in the back of the head either.
          And then taking a dive
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yeah it was incredibly wreckless and dangerous, I get why he retaliated but you've gotta be smarter about how you do it.

Comment

1 game.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                1 game.
                lol
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Malkin is a star, he'll get a light sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    lol
                    I agree though the NHL has let more egregious infractions go for less.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      I agree though the NHL has let more egregious infractions go for less.
                      It's all just a joke. I remember what happened to Keith Ballard and how it ended his career. No penalty, no review, nothing. The guy charged him and had at least a 40 foot head of steam.

If you want to hurt someone in the NHL you can. Nothing will stop you.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        It's all just a joke. I remember what happened to Keith Ballard and how it ended his career. No penalty, no review, nothing. The guy charged him and had at least a 40 foot head of steam.

If you want to hurt someone in the NHL you can. Nothing will stop you.
                        Pretty much, which is a horrible business model because most people pay to watch the stars and want to see them as healthy as possible.

Comment

"Red Army" on the NHL network tonight at 9. If you haven't seen it it's worth a look.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            "Red Army" on the NHL network tonight at 9. If you haven't seen it it's worth a look.
                            Definitely worth a look. I will watch again. Thanks for the heads up
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              This is not the 30 for 30, right? I think I get them mixed up.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                This is not the 30 for 30, right? I think I get them mixed up.
                                yeah, they came out about the same time, but Red Army was released in the theaters as I recall.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X