Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

Vegas misses the playoffs.

Detroit misses the playoffs by less than 10 points, but the kids look good.

C-bus makes the playoffs and goes deeper than expected when Bobrovsky finally sacks up and has a career run.

Leafers make the playoffs, and crapsie in the first round. Again. They're never winning anything with Andersen in net.

Sharkies finally win it all with Karlsson. Yeah, even with Martin Jones in net, who does it with Fleury-like mediocrity.
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-02-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

This was inevitable

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...ockey-in-2020/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        With a lockout in the 19-20 season? Yep. It's going per plan.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          With a lockout in the 19-20 season? Yep. It's going per plan.
          Oh ye of little faith.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I love how people are discounting the Wild. They didn't have Parise last year. Nino and Coyle were invisible. The 3rd "D" pairing was a dumpster fire until they got Prosser back midseason. Foligno was ever more invisible than Nino and Coyle. Tyler Ennis was a complete nobody.

And Bruce still got over 100 points out of them.

The Wild will make the playoffs with ease this season.
            Aren't you asking for the GM to fire the coach? Do you just taking the opposing argument no matter what?

Comment

In a not shocking move, the Sabres have anointed Saint Eichel as Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Aren't you asking for the GM to fire the coach? Do you just taking the opposing argument no matter what?
                No. No. No. That's sarcasm. I love Bruce. I never want him to leave.

I'm still responding to the guy who said he's done after this year no matter what on GPL.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  No. No. No. That's sarcasm. I love Bruce. I never want him to leave.

I'm still responding to the guy who said he's done after this year no matter what on GPL.
                  Gotcha.

Comment

Given the high predictions for the Sharks, I shudder to think of exactly how they'll blow it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Deadspin. Islanders. Sigh.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Given the high predictions for the Sharks, I shudder to think of exactly how they'll blow it.
                        They're due for a "Opponent goaltender's saves 145 of 148 in 5 game playoff loss"
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

20 games for Tommy Wilson.

Comment

The Wild will make the playoffs. So will Vegas.

Cup winner Bolts over Jets.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Eastern Conference preview from a Mr. Tree. (NSFW language.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_e2UP9j68

ETA: And the West. (Also NSFW language.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Mo6-VjEKE
                              Last edited by Twitch Boy; 10-03-2018, 08:50 PM.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

St. Auston wins it for TO in OT.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X