Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

And I thought my rock bottom was bad:

Comment

If you were to have Hull slump in front of an x-ray machine, his liver would have a snorkel on.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Sharks decide to cram the window open for a couple more seasons, resigning Eric Karlsson for 8 years. In 2-3 years they'll be the LA Kings.

Also, July 1 will be boring.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Sharks decide to cram the window open for a couple more seasons, resigning Eric Karlsson for 8 years. In 2-3 years they'll be the LA Kings.

Also, July 1 will be boring.
          Am I alone in thinking the Kings would still be somewhat relevant if Voynov hadn't clocked his wife and gone back to Russia to evade a league suspension?

Comment

Sharks re-sign Karlsson for 8 years.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Carey Price is very cool.

https://youtu.be/BAozOAGYUmA

Comment

The Devils didn't draft Zion Williamson #1. Bold move.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Comment

Sounds like P.K. is going to the Devils.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Sounds like P.K. is going to the Devils.
                      I kind of hate this. I really liked him in Nashville (and was so relieved that he wasn't playing for the Habs anymore).

Comment

Roberto Luongo retires. Per Twitter, he's taking his talents to a South Beach retirement home.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Roberto Luongo retires. Per Twitter, he's taking his talents to a South Beach retirement home.
                          Thank god Milbury traded him and then Snow drafted the BU guy who went on to the Hall of Fame! Islanders fans bless them both every day.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            So beachballs will continue to go right by him.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Kessel heads to the desert. Galchenyuk to Pittsburgh along with some other minor pieces involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                                Kessel heads to the desert. Galchenyuk to Pittsburgh along with some other minor pieces involved.
                                So he turns down a chance to play in Minnesota, but is ok with AZ? Those fond college memories must be strong for him.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X