Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    "Oh caro, let's go see that 'soccer on ice' sport the Canadians and Russians always talk about..."
    I have no idea what she said, but I know exactly what she said.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

My channel guide isn't updating. What time is Game 5 of the Carolina/Boston series?

Comment

San Jose is going to San Jose
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          San Jose is going to San Jose
          Yep, unless the league comes up with some home cooking for the Sharks, the Blues can now firmly go into their typical lockdown mode with a 3-goal lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Yep, unless the league comes up with some home cooking for the Sharks, the Blues can now firmly go into their typical lockdown mode with a 3-goal lead.
            They could use another 5 min phantom call.

Comment

Great Britain, down 0-3 to France, roars back and beats France 4 - 3 in OT. France is relegated. The Brits survive.

Latvia needing 3 points, get 0 in a barnburner with Sweden. Latvia will not make the QF.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Great Britain, down 0-3 to France, roars back and beats France 4 - 3 in OT. France is relegated. The Brits survive.

Latvia needing 3 points, get 0 in a barnburner with Sweden. Latvia will not make the QF.
                GB! (Video has NSFW language)
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Lol Italy avoids relegation as well, beating Austria in a shootout.

So France and Austria go down.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Lol Italy avoids relegation as well, beating Austria in a shootout.

So France and Austria go down.
                    Germany is pleased.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Germany is pleased.
                      South Korea, Slovenia, Hungary, and Romania are not.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Germany is pleased.

Comment

Watching the US-Canada game I’m reminded why the big ice isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Americans draw the Russians for the quarters. They went 7-0, +29 with 36 goals.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Americans draw the Russians for the quarters. They went 7-0, +29 with 36 goals.
                              And some people had the US as a gold medal favorite.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X