Colgate 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2018-19

ColSkate65... I am. Booked Philly-Dublin round trip last night on British Airways. Will send deposit and insurance for 6-day land tour on May 1. I am excited about seeing Colgate play overseas. Of course, I get excited about seeing them play anywhere, anytime.

Comment

Harder is leaving Colgate? Great. He didn't bring anything to the program except a large ego. For such a talented offensive player, his coaching and recruiting capabilities turned the program into a huge offensive embarrassment. Clean House.

Comment

11/09... Brown at Colgate
        02/21... Colgate at Brown

Comment

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
          11/09... Brown at Colgate
          02/21... Colgate at Brown
          You do know the entire non-travel partner ECAC schedule is available, yes? One of the staffers at Cornell typically posts it on eLynah in January. I can't link directly because their platform doesn't permit direct links to attachments, but it should be easy enough to find.

Comment

Email from MIH today officially announces Mike Harder is leaving. No mention of a replacement, Also Steve Chouinard is leaving as strength coach, going to a more administrative position the athletic dept. Don't know how this will impact the MIH program. No other changes indicated.
            COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
              Anyone going to Belfast?

Bad news about Harder. The musical chairs just keeps on turning...
              Highly recommend the trip. I booked and attended independently, but also heard great things about the "official package". https://caragrouptravel.com/friendsh...homepage-2019/
              Let me know if you need any tips. Check Norwegian Air out of Newburgh NY to Dublin for low priced flights. I upgraded to a front row seat which made the trip much more comfortable.
              Last edited by LTsatch; 05-03-2019, 12:35 PM.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

FlagDude... I did not know that fact. I have never been to eLynah. I don’t even like going to the regular Lynah.
                LTSatchmo... I wish that I had already received your flight tip when I booked my flight. I got British Airways round trip from Philly for $490, if I remember right. I have a niece and nephew in Philly, so they may be able to drop me off and pick me up. And Philly isn’t a bad drive from Owego. However, if you tell me that you only paid $300 round trip, I will be suicidal.

Comment

FlagDude... I did not know that fact. I have never been to eLynah. I don’t even like going to the regular Lynah.
                  LTSatchmo... I wish that I had already received your flight tip when I booked my flight. I got British Airways round trip from Philly for $490, if I remember right. I have a niece and nephew in Philly, so they may be able to drop me off and pick me up. And Philly isn’t a bad drive from Owego. However, if you tell me that you only paid $300 round trip, I will be suicidal.
                  That's a great price for British Airways. Norwegian is not booking November yet, we paid $675 for two with the front of cabin seat upgrade. If you require comfort, I would stick with the full service airline, Norwegian is VERY no frills with VERY hard seats.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Thanks!! You just made me feel better.
                    Number one... I looked at Newburgh and White Plains, and never saw it.
                    Number two... I truly need more comfort than a hard seat for that length trip.
                    But, thanks again!!

Comment

If you didn't find it, it is on this thread. https://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,218518

As usual, change https to http.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks, Ralph Baer.
                        So, this is what I have marked in my 2019-2020 calendar to-date for my beloved Colgate...

Fri., Oct. 11, Miami (Ohio)
                        Sat., Oct. 12, Miami (Ohio)
                        Fri., Nov. 8, Yale
                        Sat., Nov. 9, Brown
                        Fri., Nov. 15, @ Saint Lawrence
                        Sat., Nov. 16, @ Clarkson
                        Fri., Nov. 22, Princeton
                        Sat., Nov. 23, Quinnipiac
                        Fri., Nov. 29, Friendship Four Tourney, Belfast (with Princeton, Northeastern & New Hampshire)
                        Sat., Nov. 30, Friendship Four Tourney, Belfast (with Princeton, Northeastern & New Hampshire)
                        Fri., Dec. 6, @ Dartmouth
                        Sat., Dec. 7, @ Harvard
                        Fri., Jan. 10, @ Union
                        Sat., Jan. 11, @ Rensselaer
                        Fri., Jan. 24, Harvard
                        Sat., Jan. 25, Dartmouth
                        Fri., Jan. 31, @ Princeton
                        Sat., Feb. 1, @ Quinnipiac
                        Fri., Feb. 14, Rensselaer
                        Sat., Feb. 15, Union
                        Fri., Feb. 21, @ Brown
                        Sat., Feb. 22, @ Yale
                        Fri., Feb. 28, Clarkson
                        Sat., Feb. 29, Saint Lawrence

Fri.-Sat.-Sun., Mar. 6-7-8, ECAC Tourney Preliminaries (on campus)
                        Fri.-Sat.-Sun., Mar. 13-14-15, ECAC Tourney Quarter-Finals (on campus)
                        Fri., Mar. 20, ECAC Tourney Semi-Finals, Lake Placid
                        Sat., Mar. 21, ECAC Tourney Final, Lake Placid

Fri.-Sat., Mar. 27-28, NCAA Regionals (Albany, Loveland)
                        Sat.-Sun., Mar. 28-29, NCAA Regionals (Allentown, Worcester)

Thurs., Apr. 9, NCAA Frozen Four Semi-Finals, Detroit
                        Sat., Apr. 11, NCAA Frozen Four Final, Detroit

Any known revisions to-date?

Comment

Am not a Twit, but did see these today about the incoming class...

https://mobile.***********/colgatemih?lang=en

Comment

Wags had a nifty little goal in garbage time tonight, played a big role in the game and earned a nice little shout out for Colgate from Doc Emerick after the game.

Glad to see Vachon confirmed - he put up some pretty good goal numbers this year for the Bandits.

Comment

I think the team bottomed out last year, I see a big improvement coming up next year.
                              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate93 View Post
                                Wags had a nifty little goal in garbage time tonight, played a big role in the game and earned a nice little shout out for Colgate from Doc Emerick after the game.
                                Is Wags going by the first name "Charlie"? I thought it was "Chris" Was referred to in the write up online as "Charlie" also by Doc Emerick
                                COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Working...
                                X