Colgate 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2018-19

Top recruit Michael Citara decomits - and goes Hockey East to Providence. De-committing was always possiblity, as he really "blew up" this past season.

Comment

Another D1 Coach honoring the “Gentlemen’s Agreement”......
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Our program is an absolute joke.

Comment

How many decommits over the last year?

Four?

Five???

Is anyone paying attention?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marmot View Post

Is anyone paying attention?
            Like maybe our AD? I’d like to know what she thinks.

Comment

as I said...enough is enough...we continue on a path to no where and virtually everyone in the close-knit world of college hockey knows it...

Comment

This could turn out to be a great hire. In all honesty I wish RPI would’ve gotten him. Hockey is in his blood. He did a fantastic job when he was the HC here ay Albany Academy. I remember telling Ralph back then to keep an eye on this guy because he has D1 HC written all over him.....
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I agree, his father coached Army for nineteen years, this is great news. Looks like another great goalie coming too, Gyllander playing in the National Junior tournament and ranked #12 in the draft coming up.
                  It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    This could turn out to be a great hire. In all honesty I wish RPI would’ve gotten him. Hockey is in his blood. He did a fantastic job when he was the HC here ay Albany Academy. I remember telling Ralph back then to keep an eye on this guy because he has D1 HC written all over him.....
                    Plus what he did at a start up D3 school! This is a huge get for Colgate. He will add some juice to the recruiting trail. 'Gate will be getting some Great Young Men

Comment

finally...some good news...looks like a young and talented staff of assistants...SHOULD improve our recruiting...

Comment

This is great news! Welcome Brett! Go 'Gate!!

Comment

I was never impressed by Harder, not putting all the blame on him, but. HTH did Riley's team go 16-8 in his first year, and Wilkes first year ? Very Impressive, and what a bloodline !

And an "almost" positive reply by Greencoat, say it ain't so. Pinch me !

Comment

His grandfather coached Army for thirty five years and coached the Olympic team to a gold medal in Squaw Valley in 1960.

Comment

Carter Gyllander goalie picked by Detroit #191 fifth pick seventh round. He's 6 feet 5 inches, you can't teach size !

Comment

Shabby...for some ungodly reason I'm in a good mood this week...

Comment

Working...
                                X