Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

I think BC can hang around for a while. I expect Umass to unleash serious fury on BC in the 3rd. Whether BC can withstand that or not I don’t know. Expect a dumb penalty from BC in the final 3 minutes of regulation if the game is tight. Need Hutsko and Cotton to put the team on their backs and get some contributions from the Finns as well.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

The Garden is a ghost town . NU lost by 35 yesterday, why aren’t the best fans in HE here tonight? Kudos to NU BBall though . UVM too . I long for BC basketball to be in the tourney again

Comment

They only care about the Beanpot, the new BU!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          They only care about the Beanpot, the new BU!
          Dreaded OT 🤬.So, where are the 10,000 UMass fans? Terrible turnout for this .

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            Dreaded OT 🤬.So, where are the 10,000 UMass fans? Terrible turnout for this .
            That’s too bad. Somebody has to inject life into this. Apparently we need Maine or UNH. The city schools just have too many distractions. Disappointing. I thought the atmosphere would be electric this year.

Comment

I didn’t . BC-BU-UNH-MAINE for evah . I saw a couple UMass fans so that’s good 🤦*♂️

Comment

Pretty goal by NU.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  I didn’t . BC-BU-UNH-MAINE for evah . I saw a couple UMass fans so that’s good ��*♂️
                  XCel Energy Center is also half empty for the NCHC Tournament. Watching it now. The attendance issue is really becoming serious all around the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    XCel Energy Center is also half empty for the NCHC Tournament. Watching it now. The attendance issue is really becoming serious all around the country.
                    I was there for the first part of the 2nd game as well and UMass fans did seem to file in and at least give the place some atmosphere. Even so there were multiple sections with basically not one person.

I posted this in the BU thread as well, but with the pricing at the garden it’s no wonder nobody goes. A Molson Canadian is $13.50. A slice of crappy pizza is $11. I mean Come on... what a rip off. That really might be my last garden event ever.

Comment

Good stuff through 40. Now you prepare for a UMass onslaught but you can't go into a shell. Push forward when it makes sense and try to add another goal. There's no way this team should have lost 20+ games this year.

Comment

Got lucky there

Comment

That was impressive. And a reminder that the fact this team lost 20 games is embarrassing.

But it's right in front of them now. I still have a hard time thinking they will deliver another game like tonight but I had them dead in the QFs.

Comment

• now that was a well played game.
                            GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Yeah, very well played by BC . Can’t seem to believe they can do it again against the team I thought would win this tournament but you gotta play the game . Good showing by UMass students . Good luck to them, this tournament needs them here .

Comment

Sandbaggers.
                                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Working...
                                X