Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Snoopy was born in Petaluma, right? I recall him hitch-hiking there in search of his father.
    Actually, he was born in Needles, CA (right on the Southern border of Nevada). And he picked up Woodstock before he got to Sebastopol.

(I bought a Bose wave radio in Petaluma, though)

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
      Actually, he was born in Needles, CA (right on the Southern border of Nevada). And he picked up Woodstock before he got to Sebastopol.

yes, to The Villages in FL, miss SR a lot. Luther Burbank is pretty big as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post

Petaluma is great, Sebastopol , meh.

Comment

That loss to Bentley is still ****ing me off

But at least they got to .500 at the break and get to add Finkelstein now

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            But at least they got to .500 at the break and get to add Finkelstein now
            So does Finkelstein push some 'D' regular out of the lineup next semester -- maybe McInnis?
            "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmsu9196 View Post
              So does Finkelstein push some 'D' regular out of the lineup next semester -- maybe McInnis?
              It depends on Moore who injured his ankle but hopefully not serious.

Not really a great game by BC after a good road effort in Hartford.

But we’ll take the win and points on productive back to back weekends

Notre Dame on the road is another tough out of conference road game before ASU games in Tucson

They have to get an OCC win sometime

Losing to Bentley put many of us in disbelief still

Did that really happen ?

UMass #1 in hockey East is a big shakeup from a preseason pick of #6 in the coaches poll
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Hmm PJ Walsh committing to NU now ? And Tortora jumping ship because he got benched ?
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

BC has a problem when the juniors are the only producers so far.

The freshmen and sophomores need to pitch in more

As far as senior forwards it is nonexistent unless you want to count Fitzy who is defenseman like a forward

Certainly he is no Krug

Brown is what he is and you don’t get much from him

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmsu9196 View Post
                    Might be a rotation of some sort. I see Fitzgerald, Kim, Moore, Mattila, and Finkelstein playing every night. With the additional skater you could dress 2 of the other 3 dmen every game.

Comment

Moore out 6-8 weeks with broken foot. Perhaps makes it back around Beanpot.

Comment

How about that McBain goal.... It had a Tuch/Reasoner feel to it.

Seems like they've figured out how to play together and resemble a hockey team. Good for them.

Cotton is having a heck of a year. Heck of a player growing his game here.

McLaughlin pickup was a great pickup. This is a championship type player. The way he punked Krys last weekend on the ENG at BU and tonight he just had a tremendous penalty kill on one of the last BC penalties... You don't win championships without these guys. Price/Lombardi with more upside... Hopefully a four year type guy. He seems to have taken Greco's place, not sure if they could run them both together or how well that would work, I liked Greco's game a lot and prefer he is still out there. Stinks for him...
                        Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 12-07-2018, 11:15 PM.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Second the motion on Greco and McLaughlin. Glad to see Greco play last night. McLaughlin is a quiet difference maker. Things he does may not be found on the score sheet but sure help win games.

Comment

[QUOTE=digitalbooya;6731709]How has Jack McBain looked?

Digital, you should check out the highlights of last nights BC game. McBain scored a highlight goal and may have had another if he weren't taken down. Looked like a stud last night.

Comment

His goal last night was far more impressive than anything Wahlstrom has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                His goal last night was far more impressive than anything Wahlstrom has done.
                                Hopefully he (Wahlstrom) woke up . His goal Friday night was nice and nicer to see .

Comment

Working...
                                X