Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Thanks to all that chimed in about Steve (FiveHole12) His wake is tomorrow and i'll be sure to pass along to his family how many friends he had here. Our hockey family is pretty cool . <3

Comment

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/...-rankings-may/

Sportsnet has 3 of BC's incoming freshmen (Boldy, Newhook, Knight) rated as first round draft picks. Given recent history over the past few seasons, I don't know whether this is good, bad, or a mixture of both.
      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
      BC - 12
      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        Thanks to all that chimed in about Steve (FiveHole12) His wake is tomorrow and i'll be sure to pass along to his family how many friends he had here. Our hockey family is pretty cool . <3
        Bummed out to hear about this. Was always insightful on this board and had been reading his comments for years.
        Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Sorry to hear about FiveHole12. Thanks for sharing the news Sterilippo1
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Two new commitments for the Eagles. Defenseman Jack Agnew from Saint Andrew's College is headed to Chilliwack for a year before arriving at BC in 2020. Defenseman Mitch Andres played for Chilliwack this past season. Andres has already played three seasons in the BCHL, will probably come to BC in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
              Two new commitments for the Eagles. Defenseman Jack Agnew from Saint Andrew's College is headed to Chilliwack for a year before arriving at BC in 2020. Defenseman Mitch Andres played for Chilliwack this past season. Andres has already played three seasons in the BCHL, will probably come to BC in September.
              Andres is just what the doctor ordered, 6-2, 190 21 yo freshman who can skate, passes the puck well and can be physical.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                21 yo freshman ....

um, this is the 'bc igles' thread. you may be misposting from the umlol or mack thread down the page igles don't do 21yo freshmen
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                  Andres is just what the doctor ordered, 6-2, 190 21 yo freshman who can skate, passes the puck well and can be physical.
                  Gimme more 21 year old freshmen and let's beat the buttheads at their own game and see them cry and maybe then we can all agree to legislate the game properly.

I think I read somewhere that this kid has 4 brothers, 3 of which are triplets. Imagine being the parents and having to buy a good half dozen $250+ hockey sticks for all of these kids each season on top of all the other costs. I hope the kid got a full scholarship for the sake of the parents.

Whenever someone starts the 2019-2020 thread, I highly suggest we make it in memoriam to FiveHole.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    Gimme more 21 year old freshmen and let's beat the buttheads at their own game and see them cry and maybe then we can all agree to legislate the game properly.

I think I read somewhere that this kid has 4 brothers, 3 of which are triplets. Imagine being the parents and having to buy a good half dozen $250+ hockey sticks for all of these kids each season on top of all the other costs. I hope the kid got a full scholarship for the sake of the parents.

Whenever someone starts the 2019-2020 thread, I highly suggest we make it in memoriam to FiveHole.
                    We should call it Back to Glory - No chit!
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Congrats to your BC Women's Lax team...goin' to the 'shipppppp!
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Zach Sanford, part of BC's last Frozen Four team in 2016, gets the primary assist on the first goal by St. Louis in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final
                        "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

Schedule for next season is out, unbelievably

https://bceagles.com/news/2019/6/10/...-schedule.aspx
                          "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

Mc uvm and uhn for all y’alls extra games.... SWEET
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The boo birds who say JY can't recruit should be quiet until our first loss. There is talent coming in on the O and on the D. Hope we can keep them on 2 seasons but the college hockey landscape has changed so much in the last few years. Everyone is feeling it.

Comment

Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
                                The boo birds who say JY can't recruit should be quiet until our first loss. There is talent coming in on the O and on the D. Hope we can keep them on 2 seasons but the college hockey landscape has changed so much in the last few years. Everyone is feeling it.
                                Yea this is the first time in forever we've had talented recruits get taken in the draft! And by forever, I mean, oh about 12 months.

I would have been more impressed if this post was in early September declaring the recruiting a success after they showed up on campus at least.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X