Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Not to change the subject at hand, but wanted to ask all of you who are posting here - are you guys having any difficulty going to the most recent post when you click on the little arrow next to the thread title? It keeps taking me to the first post in the thread. Not happening anywhere else. Wondering if it's the eagle emoji in the thread title?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Not to change the subject at hand, but wanted to ask all of you who are posting here - are you guys having any difficulty going to the most recent post when you click on the little arrow next to the thread title? It keeps taking me to the first post in the thread. Not happening anywhere else. Wondering if it's the eagle emoji in the thread title?
      it's been happening today. even when logged out & you hit last page, brings you to first page (ie oldest posts). gotta hit last pg again.
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

It has happened to me since the thread started. I can 'View Last Unread' everywhere else but here.
        What on earth did you do, Raymond?
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

It has happened to me since the thread started. I can 'View Last Unread' everywhere else but here.
          What on earth did you do, Raymond?
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

And now it double posted on me and I can't delete either one of them.
            Feels like a Three Stooges skit... This forum sho has gone crazy.

Comment

It's happening to me too. All other threads are fine...
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

In the beginning of this thread at least there was a promising season to look forward to!

Comment

When is that last time a home and home with BU was this unexciting?
                  The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                  BC - 12
                  BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Marshall Warren flips commitment from Harvard to BC.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                      Ryan Siedem committed to Harvard. I think Jason is still undecided or it has yet to be announced.
                      Turnaround is fair play.....
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

You’re welcome.

Comment

Just another win at Agganis

Comment

I watched most of it (NESN made sure I didn't see everything I attempted to watch anyway). For a long time it didn't feel like BC had any business being in that game at all. I'm still not sure they did but BU seemed to really mentally lose it once BC got on the board.

Woll certainly stood tall. BU obviously had some close calls that inexplicably didn't go in. A lot of weird plays that you typically see in the BC-BU games. I liked the referee just stopping a puck and handing Rasanen a breakaway with which he promptly smoked Oettinger and then pitchforked the backhand over the open cage. LOL.

The entire production was one of the worst things I've ever seen in modern television so replays or even seeing BC score their first goal... out of the question. I thought it was interesting that the officials missed a penalty where Oettinger threw his stick in the third period attempting to make a save. He clearly didn't drop it or have it "slip"...

It's amazing that BC could suck so bad and BU sucks even worse.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I tuned in thinking it was gonna be a "real" broadcast but it's all just picking up the team web feed these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Just another win at Agganis
                                It’s crazy and our record in Conte vs them over the same period of time is sub .500

Comment

Working...
                                X