Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
    My mother died of pancreatic cancer as well.
    Very sorry to hear that. My sister lost 2/3 of her pancreas as the result of a tumor. She was one of the lucky ones, as they were able to save her.

Comment

Just a reminder: FIRE EVERYONE.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We started talking about this a bit over on the BU thread, but it is amazing how many tickets are available for both games this weekend. Anyone want to take a crack at attendance? Over / Under of 4,900 at Agganis on Friday. Any predictions for the Sat night game at Conte?

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            Vinny was a true gentleman and funny as all hell.
            https://veteranscribe.com/2018/11/25...lAJkk1xnDfY7p4
            This statement from the article hit a high note with me: “As a person, Vinnie was always pulling the guys together off the ice as most good captains do, and he connected with everyone on every level In summary, great leader, very good player and a super guy.” I was an unknown freshman when he was captain and after I got cut from the team I later saw Vinny on campus and he remembered me and cheered me up with some very kind words. He epitomizes that statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Just a reminder: FIRE EVERYONE.
              I can’t tell if you're serious with this or not but firing York would be absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                We started talking about this a bit over on the BU thread, but it is amazing how many tickets are available for both games this weekend. Anyone want to take a crack at attendance? Over / Under of 4,900 at Agganis on Friday. Any predictions for the Sat night game at Conte?
                Saturday night, no football game to contend with. I will say over 5,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                  Jeff Cox reporting that U18 F Patrick Moynihan has decommitted from BC with Providence now the front-runner for him.
                  Moynihan does commit to the Friars today.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisP View Post
                    Moynihan does commit to the Friars today.
                    So now we have a recruit decommit and then commit to an in-conference opponent that BC is directly competing against. Wonderful. The hits just keep on coming...
                    The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                    BC - 12
                    BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                      So now we have a recruit decommit and then commit to an in-conference opponent that BC is directly competing against. Wonderful. The hits just keep on coming...
                      The power of negative recruiting from other schools! Always a possibility when you get to this stage of a coach's career. The end is near.

Comment

Heisenberg has the kid up for pc already
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Walsh --> Northeastern
                          Moynihan --> Providence
                          York --> Michigan

Outside of perhaps Michigan and with all due respect, these kids are choosing inferior academics and inferior hockey programs (at least relative to BC). What is going on at the Heights? Is it admissions? Something does not add up.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                            Walsh --> Northeastern
                            Moynihan --> Providence
                            York --> Michigan

Outside of perhaps Michigan and with all due respect, these kids are choosing inferior academics and inferior hockey programs (at least relative to BC). What is going on at the Heights? Is it admissions? Something does not add up.
                            I think York choosing Michigan is pretty much a lateral move. Don't forget that the Siedem bros. also decommitted back in August; it'll be interesting to see where they end up (and if they end up committing to the same school together).

Comment

I highly doubt it's admissions. Maybe with one kid but not this many. The Walsh and Moynihan ones are in line with BCs struggles this year. And you factor in the uncertainty of Jerry's future, great opportunity for other schools to poach. That is what is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                                I think York choosing Michigan is pretty much a lateral move. Don't forget that the Siedem bros. also decommitted back in August; it'll be interesting to see where they end up (and if they end up committing to the same school together).
                                Ryan Siedem committed to Harvard. I think Jason is still undecided or it has yet to be announced.

Comment

Working...
                                X