• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Oh BC won...must be back in league play
    Another league game tonight 🦅 UNH

Last chance for Out of Conference win are the Beanpot games 😎
    Last edited by BCeagle; 01-12-2019, 11:27 AM.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Oh BC won...must be back in league play
      Of course. For 3 years running now, BC has been the suicide bombers of Hockey East. They're not going anywhere, but they'll do their level best to take your team with them...as long as you're a league opponent.
      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
      BC - 12
      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
        Of course. For 3 years running now, BC has been the suicide bombers of Hockey East. They're not going anywhere, but they'll do their level best to take your team with them...as long as you're a league opponent.
        It’s so strange but yeah 3 years now this problem

It’s very difficult to explain and will it end next year ?

Chemistry ? Leadership? Talent ? A little bit of everything and then some other things not mentioned like inconsistencies and adjustments during the game

Some people have even mentioned the lack of urgency at times on the ice in situations that call for it
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
          Another league game tonight 🦅 UNH

Last chance for Out of Conference win are the Beanpot games 😎
          someone musta confused out of 'conference' with out of 'state'
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            someone musta confused out of 'conference' with out of 'state'
            I believe he meant that the Beanpot games (which are not Hockey East games, but you know that) would be the last opportunity for BC to win an Out of Conference game this year.
            Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
              I believe he meant that the Beanpot games (which are not Hockey East games, but you know that) would be the last opportunity for BC to win an Out of Conference game this year.
              Yes, mookie was commenting on the uhn game

Comment

If a tree falls in the woods...

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                  Now the Harvard game will be a true non conference game but either BU or Northeastern if it comes to that would have an asterisk should they win that one. They do have a remote possibility of 4 non conference games in the NCAA's though.

Comment

I am hesitant to say this because they are just college kids but I hate this team

Comment

Comment

Wow, Maine is awful if that helps any

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Just end this GD season already.

Gonna say it again, they lost (BIG) to a lesser talented team. It happens once in a while to even the best. 4 times in 2.5 weeks... that's the sign of a bad coaching staff. Drain the rink!
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

The shocking thing for me was how bad BC actually looked. At 2-1 it looked like they might get away with a bad stretch of play and then Maine absolutely rubbed their noses in it. That was definitely one of the most surprising games I’ve been to. I know BC hasn’t had a great year, but I couldn’t believe they were actually that bad.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

How come on mobile when you click Last Page on your thread it goes to the first page? Yours is the only one I've seen like that.

Comment

I have a hard time remembering feeling this disgusted after a BC game. To get blown out, on your own ice, by a team four games under .500. Deficient in every aspect of the game. What is broken here, is not going to get fixed, not during the course of the remainder of the season at least. And if it was solely a lack of talent, I'd be more understanding, but it was a cavalcade of mental errors, lack of effort, and a lack of pride. It is unimaginable how far things have fallen.
                                Last edited by Cross Check; 01-17-2019, 12:23 PM.
                                The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                                BC - 12
                                BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X