Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Boy, they must really hate Providence or something.
    The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
    BC - 12
    BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
      Coach and assistant coaches?
      A thru Z but we can play with Providence somehow

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Should schedule PC more often

Stealing players from union?!?! My oh my where have y'all gone
        In the dumpster to join the fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
          Coach and assistant coaches?
          A thru Z but we can play with Providence somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
            Boy, they must really hate Providence or something.
            No, Providence just sucks right now

Comment

• Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
              Bonin21, BC looked AWFUL on Wednesday against Maine, no sugar coating it. This afternoon they go out and take Providence down for the second time in a week. Still 8-3-2 in Hockey East. In second place for now. (Result of the NU/UMass game could change that.) I'll believe York has to go if the next two recruiting classes don't right the ship. BC got a commit from another useful player today. F Mike Hardman had been committed to Union. 6'2 210, 29g 27a 56pts in 45 gp for West Kelowna in the BCHL.
              That’s nice but they also need an upgrades on defense

We need Santini and McCoshen type players on the blue line
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

what is this world coming to?!?!! 22nd of january --

37 - afa
                38 - aic
                39t - bc
                39t - princeton

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Watching this team is a chore

Comment

Yeah, like cleaning the Augean stables.

Comment

Here's an exercise to help BC fans keep their head in the game these days...
                      * 1. Count the number of times BC connects on 3 consecutive passes before a broken play, turnover or dump in.
                      * 2. Count the number of times the other team connects on 3 consecutive passes.

Sterlippo thought up with this great idea during last nights BC/Lowell snoozer.
                      Warning... if you are already suffering from depression, this an't gonna help.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Yet another disappointing effort. A now a trip to Lowell tonight, which has always been difficult for BC even in the best of times. These are not the best of times.
                        The ORIGINAL Cross Check

BC - 12
                        BU - 2

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                          Here's an exercise to help BC fans keep their head in the game these days...
                          * 1. Count the number of times BC connects on 3 consecutive passes before a broken play, turnover or dump in.
                          * 2. Count the number of times the other team connects on 3 consecutive passes.

Sterlippo thought up with this great idea during last nights BC/Lowell snoozer.
                          Warning... if you are already suffering from depression, this an't gonna help.
                          Well, it doesn't help that they've mastered taking the "chase" out of "dump and chase"
                          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

BC - 12
                          BU - 2

Comment

I should note that Lowell certainly didn't impress either, just a dreadful hockey game to watch.

Comment

I have extra tix for tonight's game. 2 for $25. Email gr8salespro@msn.com if you want them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                                Well, it doesn't help that they've mastered taking the "chase" out of "dump and chase"
                                No kidding. I was at the BU/ASU game tonight and bU and BC are identical at dump and suck. ASU beat them all night long to dumped pucks, and to pucks anywhere on the ice.

Amazing how similar the two Boston schools are in the way they play the game. Could this have anything to do with where the recruits are coming from ?It certainly isn't any fun to watch. ASU on the other hand... very fun to watch. Hustle every shift, tic-tac-toe passes up the ice, no dumping of passes to no one. Real Hockey with good hockey players. They play the game like BC teams of yesteryear.

My new game plan... going to travel the circuit watching teams that play a good brand of hockey. There's none of that at either end of Comm Ave right now. I'll be at BU next week however to see UMass. I want to see them, but I can't be at their game vs BC (thank God!), so I'll get to see them next Friday.

Final thought...How did the Eagles, the team as a whole, become so slow? Speed used to be the hallmark of Jerry York teams. Not anywhere near that today.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X