Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Nick has a a point. Mookie expects all of your incomng classes to shine.... instead we have seen a procession of John sabo and former employee #6 the past couple seasons
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      instead we have seen a procession of John sabo and former employee #6 the past couple seasons
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

You are what your record says you are, and it was not good. However they proved that they can beat teams when they score goals, we just didn't have the ozone talent to make the difference throughout the year. Whalstrom was not the player we were expecting and Hutsko was limited by injuries, although the last few games of the season he showed what he can do. Cotton was terrific and expect he will have a monster year if he stays healthy. We need some scoring balance so that the defense doesn't just focus on him. Goaltending will be a question mark. We don't need a coaching change, we need players who can put the puck in the net. Hockey season is five months away, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
          Goaltending will be a question mark.
          Huh? This Knight looks phenomenal from what I saw in the World tournament...

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
            Huh? This Knight looks phenomenal from what I saw in the World tournament...
            Yah, but wait until he competes against 24yo freshmen

Comment

It is with great sadness that i share the sad news of the passing of our dear friend and long time poster , FiveHole12. I met Steve about 12 years ago and have been good friends ever since. He was a wonderful, giving, thoughtful human being and will be missed. Please pray for our hockey brother. I was with him at the BC at Maine weekend at the end of the regular season and shortly there after i got a phone call from him and he explained what was happening. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor and while the surgery was successful , it was the infection he developed afterwards that took him from us. R.I.P my buddy, i will miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                It is with great sadness that i share the sad news of the passing of our dear friend and long time poster , FiveHole12. I met Steve about 12 years ago and have been good friends ever since. He was a wonderful, giving, thoughtful human being and will be missed. Please pray for our hockey brother. I was with him at the BC at Maine weekend at the end of the regular season and shortly there after i got a phone call from him and he explained what was happening. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor and while the surgery was successful , it was the infection he developed afterwards that took him from us. R.I.P my buddy, i will miss you.
                sterlippo1, that is.. very sad news! So sorry to hear this.

Condolences to his family & friends. R.I.P. FiveHole 12, glad you were able to witness some awesome BC Hockey moments.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles �� 2018-2019

WHAT?!?!? OMG. RIP FiveHole12.

Top notch hockey guy; he clearly knew what he was talking about. Which is pretty rare.
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
                    We don't need a coaching change, we need players who can put the puck in the net.
                    Who recruits the players that should be able to put the puck in the net? Or defend their own zone?

Comment

Terrible, sad news. Always enjoyed his comments even when we disagreed. RIP.
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

That is terrible news. I don't know what to say, other than RIP, Steve.

And for the rest of us, enjoy every day to the fullest.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

I'm stunned by this, Joe. I was up at Alfond years ago for a BC-Maine game and noticed that the guy in front of me was wearing a hat from my HS alma mater in Brockton, It turns out his brother was/is the AD there. That began a great friendship. My wife and I would walk over to his section before every game to see how much popcorn he had spilled! I lost touch when I moved to RI and gave up my BC tickets. Steve was one of the good guys.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

My heart just sank. Whenever I went to a game I always tried to sit in section P where Steve was. RIP.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                                sterlippo1, that is.. very sad news! So sorry to hear this.

Condolences to his family & friends. R.I.P. FiveHole 12, glad you were able to witness some awesome BC Hockey moments.
                                he had five (5) season tickets from the Gionta years all the way through so yes, he saw the golden years of BC hockey. He loved the Eagles and didnt go to the school.

Comment

Working...
                                X