Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 🦅 2018-2019

I would say it's a big loss if he leaves but based on his play so far I am not sure it changes all that much for BC. But when you add Tortora on top of it, things can start to add up. At least the Islanders have Barzal (should be a Bruin) to set him up in the future.

If Wahlstrom does end up leaving please just do it sooner rather than later and get it over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
      He’s already drafted.
      Ah ha.... didn't whomever want him up?? He wasn't on Matthews or eichel level?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Need to change the subject. This season has been a real disappointment so far and any bad news now only makes it worse. Are they going to have the annual Black Friday ticket sale with discounts and no fees again this year? In the past I have seen it on Thanksgiving or at least got an email foretelling it.

Comment

Wasn’t there talk / rumors floating around (no idea if they were true) out there that many teams were hesitant on Wahlstrom because of “chemistry” / “flighty” type of potential issues? (Not sure of the words I’m looking for)... could this be those fears coming to fruition?

Comment

BC down 2-0 to Bentley after two at home. This program is about 20 minutes from rock bottom.

Comment

This program has seen rock bottom. It's not today. That being said, this very well could be the most disappointing team in the York era. I would throw 2008-2009 team in there but that team was actually decent at least. He still gets to go out on his own terms but hopefully he is coming to the realization that it's just not working. Something is seriously wrong for this team to be this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by philz1001 View Post
                BC down 2-0 to Bentley after two at home. This program is about 20 minutes from rock bottom.
                Is Wahlstrom playing?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Is Wahlstrom playing?
                  Yes, per the line-up posted on BC hockey's website, Wahlstrom's on the 2nd line this PM. And scored BC's 2nd goal in a 2-4 loss.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    This program has seen rock bottom. It's not today. That being said, this very well could be the most disappointing team in the York era. I would throw 2008-2009 team in there but that team was actually decent at least. He still gets to go out on his own terms but hopefully he is coming to the realization that it's just not working. Something is seriously wrong for this team to be this bad.
                    OK, I should have said rock bottom in the York era.

Comment

Welcome to how we felt when Lucia was held onto too long. But he only had two titles to keep him around and they were ages ago.

Comment

So tired of other schools' signature wins coming against BC. Northeastern in 1980 (first Huskies Beanpot title), Alaska Anchorage in the NCAAs in 1991, arguably Quinnipiac at the 2016 Frozen Four, and now Bentley
                        "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmsu9196 View Post
                          So tired of other schools' signature wins coming against BC. Northeastern in 1980 (first Huskies Beanpot title), Alaska Anchorage in the NCAAs in 1991, arguably Quinnipiac at the 2016 Frozen Four, and now Bentley
                          If it makes you feel any better Bentley had has some uncanny success against Hockey East teams including BU. A major program win for sure but maybe not THE signature win.

Comment

must suck to be a fan of a team that other teams dream of beating in the regular season

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Fire everyone.

But in all seriousness. York should not coach beyond this season. Period. This is more pressing than firing Jim Christian or Steve Addazio. Neither of the 3 big coaches should be coaching at BC come next fall. End of story. Time for Jarmond to do his thing.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

53rd out of 60 in the PWR now. That is incomprehensible considering this team was getting #1 votes to start the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X