The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

Having a million things to do is on The List. Thinking I can get them all done without considering there is no possible way I can do all that in one day is on The List. I never learn.

Comment

All the friends I call "Mom" are on the Anti-List. The best hugs and the best advice.

Finishing the Grand Rapids half-marathon on Sunday with a HUGE smile on my face is on the Anti-List. For those who know the story, the fun had been missing from these events.

Concluding that affirming surgery is inevitable is also on the Anti-List.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Having a student not hand things in despite multiple emails is on The List Having the course Pass/Fail so there is no consequence to being late is on The List

On The Anti-List- lilnsl les ran his first marathon, 2:37.15.7 half a percentage point off of National caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          All the friends I call "Mom" are on the Anti-List. The best hugs and the best advice.

Finishing the Grand Rapids half-marathon on Sunday with a HUGE smile on my face is on the Anti-List. For those who know the story, the fun had been missing from these events.

Concluding that affirming surgery is inevitable is also on the Anti-List.
          Having all Anti-lists to report is on the Anti-List.

Comment

Hearing "I have your heart and soul. Always, Amber Marie!" from one of my Mom friends is definitely on the Anti-List.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Office location reorganizations are on The List. My computer was in a shambles, and it required far too much time with the tech teams to resolve. Even my keyboard required some TLC as the little rubber footpads fell off it. That doesn't seem like a bid deal, right? Try typing while your keyboard's skating all over your desk with each keystroke.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Office location reorganizations are on The List. My computer was in a shambles, and it required far too much time with the tech teams to resolve. Even my keyboard required some TLC as the little rubber footpads fell off it. That doesn't seem like a bid deal, right? Try typing while your keyboard's skating all over your desk with each keystroke.
                Don't you guys have laptops?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Don't you guys have laptops?
                  We dock them and use double or triple monitors, depending upon your role. My keyboard connected to the dock was all messed up.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

I am the first trans human ever at my plant. So I'm the trail blazer, and that's on the Anti-List. However, HR having no real plan for me, despite having known this for over 7 months is on The List.

Comment

I am the first trans human ever at my plant. So I'm the trail blazer, and that's on the Anti-List. However, HR having no real plan for me, despite having known this for over 7 months is on The List.
                      They have no clue and probably making it up as it goes.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Joe is probably right. I think you've expressed previously that you had your supervisors talk to a couple of people who don't approve of your identity, and they've shut up ever since. That's merely a start.

I've previously mentioned that one of the project managers I've worked with is trans, and she sits on the LGBTQ advisory board for our company. She's had a hand in crafting some of our policies over the years. Maybe that's something to step up and try to aspire to at your company?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Joe is probably right. I think you've expressed previously that you had your supervisors talk to a couple of people who don't approve of your identity, and they've shut up ever since. That's merely a start.

I've previously mentioned that one of the project managers I've worked with is trans, and she sits on the LGBTQ advisory board for our company. She's had a hand in crafting some of our policies over the years. Maybe that's something to step up and try to aspire to at your company?
                          I also invited them to attend my trans support group so we could help them, but HR said they had it. I know the HR manager is out of town this week, but there needs to be a plan.

Comment

I also invited them to attend my trans support group so we could help them, but HR said they had it. I know the HR manager is out of town this week, but there needs to be a plan.
                            Treat Amber as you wish to be treated.

There. 8 words. Too bad it doesn't work that way.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Tyson is huge. Corporate has a plan, your local HR simply has to review and figure out how they will specifically implement the plan. It takes some time.

Comment

Doing a Habitat for Humanity build. The Anti-list
                                Rolling up and seeing a sod truck and a dump truck just delivering your work for the day. The List
                                Burning 5,500 calories doing landscaping. The Anti-list
                                Waking up the next morning. Oh my god The List
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X