Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    People sharing how they are attending the "first annual" anything.... LISTED
    Go on
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah, you can't leave us hanging like that...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

But that's it. It's a stupid phrase.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Being allowed to stand up and walk in the boot is on the Anti-List.

Physical therapy is on the Anti-List.

Committing to Olympic distance triathlon is on the Anti-List.

My girlfriends are on the Anti-List.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Due to a half price sale, and a MANAGER'S mistake, getting 13 12oz bottles of really, really good beer for less than 1/4 of actual price is on the Anti-List. I didn't realize the mistake, due to other things purchased, until I got home.

Normal price per 12oz bottle: $14 (13 bottles = $182)
            Sale price: $7 ($91)
            What I was charged: $42 (they stated the 13th bottle would be free, due to size of purchase; I cleaned them out, expecting the $7 price)

Edit: The beer was Avery's Tweak, a bourbon-barrel-aged stout w/coffee, coming in at 16.0% ABV.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Not being able to go back to work in October 1 is on the List. I'm going stir crazy over here...
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

when you have a post-concussion migraine... and then someone parks a wood chipper in front of your house. List.

I sat in my car in the garage with ear plugs (the darkest, quietest place I could find) for 2 hours, then my mommy came and took me to her house (and bought me better ear protection). It was worse than the actual concussion.

Comment

Deep cleaning my apartment: Anti-List.

Being able to drive again without the boot: Anti-List. Having to put the boot back on after I reach my destination is only a minor inconvenience. Until I get a matching shoe, though... no intermediate stops.

Making a new friend last night: Anti-List. It felt like she was supposed to be in my life this entire time. These people are the BEST.

Most importantly, the fog of depression lifting and feeling myself again... Anti-List.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Deep cleaning my apartment: Anti-List.

Being able to drive again without the boot: Anti-List. Having to put the boot back on after I reach my destination is only a minor inconvenience. Until I get a matching shoe, though... no intermediate stops.

Making a new friend last night: Anti-List. It felt like she was supposed to be in my life this entire time. These people are the BEST.

Most importantly, the fog of depression lifting and feeling myself again... Anti-List.
                    Cat's four-bagger Anti-list: Anti-list.

Touch em all.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Cat's four-bagger Anti-list: Anti-list.

Touch em all.
                      You are getting Amber Marie back. You know...

The girl who loves herself unconditionally.
                      The girl with a wicked sense of humor; you know the way she writes recipes.
                      The girl who has the motivation to run marathons, train for triathlons, and maintain an active lifestyle.
                      The girl who makes an impact wherever she goes.
                      The girl who eats healthy most of the time, but knows how to have a good time.
                      The girl who can't stand small talk, but will talk your ears off if the subject matter is important to her.
                      The girl who knows "oh f-ck it" and a sense of apathy will never help.
                      The girl who always knows brighter days are ahead if the current day is not what she wanted.
                      The girl who loves her Mama Bears.
                      The girl who will always be there with a hug and an open ear if you need it.
                      The girl who is bold enough to look at things and ask "why not?"

Yeah.... THAT girl.

Comment

Continuing to deep clean the apartment: Anti-List.

I feel better already. Who knew baking soda and regular distilled white vinegar could work so well? Granted, I have much more to do obviously, but I feel proud of my progress so far.

Comment

Beginning a search for a job in my field (psychology/social work/mental health): Anti-List. Ottawa County is ripe with opportunities.

Pushing hard to get a couple writing projects submitted to a publisher/editor by 12/31/20: Anti-List. One project is my memories, the other is a cookbook.

Deciding to wait on marathons for a bit and take on Olympic distance triathlon instead: Anti-List.

Celebrating life: Anti-List.

Comment

Being sick is on the List

I’ve been laid up for three days with a cold now. This is why I hate the “It’s only a cold” dimbulbs. Maybe for you. For some of us it’s like getting pneumonia every time we’re sick. Sometimes my asthma kicks in, like last night, and I can’t breathe.

Next time, stay home. Do us a favor.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Predawn light on a clear, still morning is Anti-Listed. A quiet beauty there for anyone willing to get out of bed.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Predawn light on a clear, still morning is Anti-Listed. A quiet beauty there for anyone willing to get out of bed.
                                This is what I like to see... someone celebrating the little things.

Comment

Working...
                                X