RPI Engineers 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Engineers 2018-2019

Good start with exhibition win over Carleton...now time for our first road trip...and for a new thread for the new season.

Re: RPI Engineers 2018-2019

To comment on vicb's post on the old thread: The third goal was scored by a player who did not score a goal last season.

On the negative, we already didn't skate a full lineup and had to move forward to defense.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

1st and 3rd goals were scored by freshman. 2nd goal was scored by a sophmore

Comment

Originally posted by 99hockey View Post
        1st and 3rd goals were scored by freshman. 2nd goal was scored by a sophmore
        I wasn't being chronological. I was just adding to Vic's statement that two goals were scored by freshmen, the fact that the third goal (better perhaps "other goal") was scored by a player who did not score a goal a year ago.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sounds good. I watched the game for the most part, and although it was against weaker competition that I'm sure they will face, the girls looked pretty good. Here's hoping they put together a good season.

Comment

Sounds good. I watched the game for the most part, and although it was against weaker competition that I'm sure they will face, the girls looked pretty good. Here's hoping they put together a good season.
            I am more optimistic about the RPI women's team than about the men's team.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Considering they TIED the exhibition game against a weaker opponent last year its a plus.

Several players did not play, not sure why. A few players after over a year of not playing did play. A large increase in SOG 42 and Shot attempts 59 sounds promising. Of course the goose egg is nice as well. Union needed OT to win 3-2. Tough travel road trip, see how they handle it.

A lot of deep thought on the thread title.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Anybody know what RPITV policy will be on covering Engineers' games this winter? Don't see anything posted yet either on team website or RPITV website.

Comment

you can watch this weekend on Flotv

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                      Anybody know what RPITV policy will be on covering Engineers' games this winter? Don't see anything posted yet either on team website or RPITV website.
                      The preseason game was covered.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by agfire View Post
                        you can watch this weekend on Flotv
                        Anyone have a flohockey pass they are not using this weekend?

Comment

My reputation is that I am an incurable optimist about this team. Looking forward to the new season... but concerned that our long standing problem of failure to put the biscuit in the basket has not been addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                            Considering they TIED the exhibition game against a weaker opponent last year its a plus.

Several players did not play, not sure why. A few players after over a year of not playing did play. A large increase in SOG 42 and Shot attempts 59 sounds promising. Of course the goose egg is nice as well. Union needed OT to win 3-2. Tough travel road trip, see how they handle it.

A lot of deep thought on the thread title.
                            Usually with exhibition games, they try to fit as much as they can on the bench, and it's already going to be interesting on some of the older arenas with the added allowed player. Since exhibitions don't count for stats, it gives players on the border of dressing a chance to prove themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                              Gotta assume any home game they can; not sure if they have the crew to do football and hockey simultaneously, especially you can't broadcast two things at once on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X