Yale Bulldogs 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Bulldogs 2018-2019

Not only should Yale never have lost to UConn, it shouldn't have even been close.

Yale was skating downhill and UConn uphill most of the game.

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt them at tournament time. Losing to UMass is one thing, this is something else.

Comment

I watched out of the corner of my eye on tv and every time I looked over Yale was hitting a pipe. Kemp with an assist against the Finns last night.
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Totally missed the game tonight. Looked at the box score and saw that they gave up a 4-0 lead and allowed two shorthanded goals. I guess we should be happy that it was a tie and not a loss.

Comment

Reminds of that old Harvard football game, UNH beats Yale 5-5.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            Reminds of that old Harvard football game, Yale loses to UNH 5-5.
            Fixed your post!
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              Fixed your post!
              Thanks lol
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Thanks lol
                We've been on the wrong side of those snatching a tie from the jaws of victory games. Not fun!
                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Hopefully the low point of this slide. Not able to watch game, so comment would be futile.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Hopefully the low point of this slide. Not able to watch game, so comment would be futile.
                    The same here. Looks like they wasted a comeback in the third.

Comment

A pedestrian win over SHU which is hopefully the beginning of a turnaround. 6 of the final 13 ECAC games are against teams above them in the PWR. Sitting at #21 currently, Yale will need a great home stretch to make the show. IMO, Yale should end the goalie by committee routine and give Kaz 3 or 4 games straight, I think he has earned the job. Much better positioning and behind the net play than Tucker. I think the team needs continuity and I think a different goalie every other game leads to team inconsistencies in their defensive end.
                      Last edited by LTsatch; 01-13-2019, 08:29 AM.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

It really feels like this is a must "4 point" weekend. Yale may have played their best game at Clarkson, but Clarkson has been much better since. It won't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
                          It really feels like this is a must "4 point" weekend. Yale may have played their best game at Clarkson, but Clarkson has been much better since. It won't be easy.
                          Turning point of the season last night. Yale came out like a house on fire and then pretty much were outplayed for the last 2/3rds of the game. Clarkson's size and speed were impressive to see. They have a very good team.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Turning point of the season last night. Yale came out like a house on fire and then pretty much were outplayed for the last 2/3rds of the game. Clarkson's size and speed were impressive to see. They have a very good team.
                            A disappointing game. Playing for playoff seeding now.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
                              A disappointing game. Playing for playoff seeding now.
                              Seeds 2 through 8 are a litlle tightly packed to say the least! Hopefully a couple of points tonight.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Leave it to Yale to take what should have been a rout and make it interesting. A win is a win, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X