Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

I watched the clip from yesterday's off week news conference and Rohlik didn't seemed too concerned about Laczynski's injury. Called it a day to day thing.
    Last edited by Draighlicht; 01-25-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
      I watched the clip from yesterda's off y week prws conference and Rohlik didn't seemed too concerned about aczynski's injury. Called it a day to day thing.
      I watched that too and was happy to hear day to day

Comment

In a perfect world we see 3 splits tonight

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
          In a perfect world we see 3 splits tonight
          Definitely got one and looking like there might be two.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
            Definitely got one and looking like there might be two.
            3 minutes from every series being split. Magic Number to clinch is 24 points. Each win by Ohio State takes 3 points off of that and every loss by ND also takes 3 points off of it. At the end of tonight the magic number to lockout each team is

Notre Dame 24
            Wisconsin 22(they have games in hand on everyone but Ohio State)
            Minnesota 20
            Michigan 20
            Penn St. 16
            Michigan St. 16

Comment

I watched the clip from yesterday's off week news conference and Rohlik didn't seemed too concerned about Laczynski's injury. Called it a day to day thing.
              I was told by one of my sources two, maybe 3 weeks. He could be back for ND but also the other question is we all know when a hockey player comes back from injury what percent healthy will he be?
              50%, 75% or what?

Comment

Great win tonight and hard earned killing the PP at the end of the game!
                7 point lead in the conference tonight!

Comment

Very nice win tonight could do without the 4 penalties especially the one at the end of the game. The penalty that led the the ND PPG was a joke. Nice night for Freddy and Romeo was great when he needed to be especially on the paddle save in the 3rd. Win tomorrow and you can pretty much put ND away

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                    Win tomorrow and you can pretty much put ND away
                    Down to the point that almost every series is a knock pout round.

Comment

Down to the point that almost every series is a knock pout round.
                      Yes sir! This team is on a mission to do something special and they are playing like it right now.

Comment

Still worried about Tanner's "day to day" status. If and when he does come back I think it's a no brainer he won't be 100% and could be somewhat vulnerable to another hit to that shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                          Still worried about Tanner's "day to day" status. If and when he does come back I think it's a no brainer he won't be 100% and could be somewhat vulnerable to another hit to that shoulder.
                          Just keep winning and he wont have to rush back. At worst he plays that last series against State to be ready for the playoffs.

Comment

Last year it was luck of the Irish with the season that they had. This season what a wonderful feeling with Ohio State in control and the luck seems to be on our side, not that our wins are lucky but that the other teams in the conference are getting key losses and splits keeping them from getting too close to us to make a serious challenge for the conference lead.
                            All we have to do to cement it is keep doing what we're doing and win!

Comment

I almost never post on this side of the forum anymore, but I came here to say this: This OSU squad is proving that last year's run to the FF was no fluke. Your team knows how to win.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                I almost never post on this side of the forum anymore, but I came here to say this: This OSU squad is proving that last year's run to the FF was no fluke. Your team knows how to win.
                                Notre Dame had the dream season last year except for that very last game. We were close on your heels but seemed to like most teams fall by the slimmest of margins.
                                We've waited since 1963 for a National Title, sure hope this is our year!

Comment

Working...
                                X