Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
    and if we build him an arena, hopefully that'll be off the table.
    Oh god! Here comes the endless debate again on what size the arena should be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Oh god! Here comes the endless debate again on what size the arena should be!
      Less than 17K

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        Call me the optimist but I believe Coach Rohlik has put down some roots here (coaches DO think of their families once in awhile)...
        Great point & I agree.

Comment

#2 now USCHO poll - Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            Just as long as they stay top 4 in the pairwise I wont look at the other polls much.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
              Just as long as they stay top 4 in the pairwise I wont look at the other polls much.
              Still, nice to see.

Comment

Since you're doing a fine job as program historian, when was the last time we were rated #1? I honestly don't know & am hoping you do.

I do recall that the Buckeyes sat atop the polls for a while during the Paul & Perry Pooley years; perhaps 1982-83? But I'm thinking it's happened more recently as well. Any info?

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                  Since you're doing a fine job as program historian, when was the last time we were rated #1? I honestly don't know & am hoping you do.

I do recall that the Buckeyes sat atop the polls for a while during the Paul & Perry Pooley years; perhaps 1982-83? But I'm thinking it's happened more recently as well. Any info?
                  Earlier this year they were #1

Comment

Still, nice to see.
                    yes always nice to look at

Comment

Earlier this year they were #1
                      OK, so I have short-term memory loss.

How about prior to the current season, but more recently than 1983?

Comment

• Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                        OK, so I have short-term memory loss.

How about prior to the current season, but more recently than 1983?
                        I cant recall them being #1 in the polls but they were #1 in the pairwise at Christmas time in Oz's first year and then failed to make the tournament.

Comment

I cant recall them being #1 in the polls but they were #1 in the pairwise at Christmas time in Oz's first year and then failed to make the tournament.
                          The October 15th poll. We were there for a week, and then I believe the BGSU debacle knocked us out of the top spot.

https://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-m...ll/2018-10-15/

Comment

I think we can all agree #1 only really matters after the last game of the post season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                              The October 15th poll. We were there for a week, and then I believe the BGSU debacle knocked us out of the top spot.

https://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-m...ll/2018-10-15/
                              I knew they were number 1 this year I meant I can't recall them being #1 before this year.

Comment

I knew they were number 1 this year I meant I can't recall them being #1 before this year.
                                They've always been #1 to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X