Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    Yea looking like I may get snowed in
    I'm thinking you may still have it easier than me. Going to fly into Idaho and drive all the way back to Ohio!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      I'm thinking you may still have it easier than me. Going to fly into Idaho and drive all the way back to Ohio!
      yea be careful driving home

Comment

The team definitely needs two solid performances this weekend. We had the choke against Sparty two weeks ago and last Friday against Michigan was probably the worst performance outside of the Bowling Green beatdown that I've seen this year. Team was lucky to get out of the Schott without a 5-1 or 6-1 loss on their hands. The Saturday night rebounds were great, but the team really needs to show that they can put together a solid weekend of hockey.

Comment

Looking forward to my first trip to hockey valley
          Saw you in the crowd, quit texting!

Comment

Good win tonight and we stayed in control. Had great kills on the PP but let's keep the penalties down tomorrow!

Comment

Saw you in the crowd, quit texting!
              Only have my phone during breaks.

Comment

That was a pretty dominate performance throughout the night. Even strength Penn State had no chance tonight. That is the best Friday night game since the shutout of Wisconsin in November. Go get the sweep tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Only have my phone during breaks.
                  It was pregame they zoomed in on you.

Comment

It was pregame they zoomed in on you.
                    oh i was probably watching the basketball game then

Comment

oh i was probably watching the basketball game then
                      Why bother?

Comment

That wasnt the prettiest of games but winning is all that matters. Tanner didnt look good skating off after that hit hope he isnt seriously injured but i would bet he is out a couple games or more. If he is out long term they are going to need someone to step up considering Tanner leads the team in helpers now.

Comment

Why bother?
                          Cant give up on them i watch every game i get a chance to. They are young and inexperienced will get better as conference season goes on.

Comment

Cant give up on them i watch every game i get a chance to. They are young and inexperienced will get better as conference season goes on.
                            Can't say we haven't thought that about the hockey team more than once.
                            At least we have a bye next week to give Tanner more recovery time as long as it's not serious.

Comment

Tanner didnt look good skating off after that hit hope he isnt seriously injured but i would bet he is out a couple games or more.
                              The play by play guys said it looked to be his wrist. What did you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                                The play by play guys said it looked to be his wrist. What did you think?
                                Either his wrist or shoulder he had his arm pinned to his chest as he skated off the ice with the trainer.

Comment

Working...
                                X