Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Its game day hope there is a championship won tonight

Comment

I thought we were the better team but mistakes again cost us with the biggest being Dakota's. He's the player that typically stands out against Michigan but is most likely in the coach's doghouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        I thought we were the better team but mistakes again cost us with the biggest being Dakota's. He's the player that typically stands out against Michigan but is most likely in the coach's doghouse!
        I thought they were the better team at times and played a pretty good road game until they took the lead in the 3rd. After that they played not to lose and way to tight which led to mistakes and michigan goals. Another chance to win it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
          I thought they were the better team at times and played a pretty good road game until they took the lead in the 3rd. After that they played not to lose and way to tight which led to mistakes and michigan goals. Another chance to win it tomorrow.
          See you there tonight!

Comment

47 long years later and the title comes back to Columbus. Let's hope they can relax now and just play hockey next weekend.

Comment

That game sure had some nail biting moments! We were fortunate when we got hit with 2 different 5 minute majors Michigan was tagged with retaliation penalties otherwise we'd really be in the hot seat.
              Talk about luck that Jobst came out of the box at just the right moment for the long outlet pass to come at the goalie unopposed. You couldn't have asked for a better scenario or a more dangerous shooter!
              Was proud to be there to witness it all AND I got to touch the B1G Trophy after the game! Should be a help with future recruiting and I hope we can add to that this season.
              Also heard while there that Ryan Dzingle was traded to the Blue Jackets so one of our own who made it is coming back to Columbus!

Comment

That game sure had some nail biting moments! We were fortunate when we got hit with 2 different 5 minute majors Michigan was tagged with retaliation penalties otherwise we'd really be in the hot seat.
                Talk about luck that Jobst came out of the box at just the right moment for the long outlet pass to come at the goalie unopposed. You couldn't have asked for a better scenario or a more dangerous shooter!
                Was proud to be there to witness it all AND I got to touch the B1G Trophy after the game! Should be a help with future recruiting and I hope we can add to that this season.
                Also heard while there that Ryan Dzingle was traded to the Blue Jackets so one of our own who made it is coming back to Columbus!
                Yes it was very cool to witness that in person. They were very lucky that michigan got those penalties along with the major or we probably are not talking about this title today. Mason had missed that mini breakaway in the 3rd period so you had to know he wasnt going to miss again. hope they have the trophy displayed on the concourse this weekend to get a picture with.

Comment

My only complaint was those B1G Champions hats were UGLY and the print was so small you could not see the word Hockey from very far away! Who designed those things anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                    My only complaint was those B1G Champions hats were UGLY and the print was so small you could not see the word Hockey from very far away! Who designed those things anyway?
                    It was very small print but I hope they have shirts and hats for sale this weekend

Comment

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
                      2018-19 Big Ten Hockey
                      Regular Season Champions

Comment

Print big enough?

Comment

OK, I caved and bought one of the ugly hats!
                          Maybe I'll just wear in it Michigan. Their understanding of ugly is limited, just like that last goal they scored.

Comment

Well Sparty has nothing to gain this weekend but pride, OSU possible advancement in Pairwise. What amount of effort do you think each team will bring?

Comment

Well Sparty has nothing to gain this weekend but pride, OSU possible advancement in Pairwise. What amount of effort do you think each team will bring?
                              State can gain 1 spot in the standings with more points earned than Wisconsin but Ohio State wants to play in Allentown at all cost so we should see the effort reflect that.

Comment

Other than the first few minutes of the 2nd period that was a pretty dominate performance. the best game they have played since the 1st series of February against ND.

Comment

Working...
                                X