Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I’m guessing CT will elect this god**** moron.

“Bob Stefanowski, the GOP nominee for governor in Connecticut, is calling into question the need for vaccinating children, saying that “we shouldn’t be dumping a lot of drugs into kids for no reason.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-kids-for-no
    Science is dead. What we all need is a Melisandre.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Unless you're black or brown, then he's doing all he can to purge you from the rolls.
    Yeah, I get that, but I still don't think his comments, in context, are bad.

Loser Teacher

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Loser Teacher

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

“Bob Stefanowski, the GOP nominee for governor in Connecticut, is calling into question the need for vaccinating children, saying that “we shouldn’t be dumping a lot of drugs into kids for no reason.”

CT Goopers had a chance at the governor's mansion due to huge unpopularity of Dem incumbent Malloy who's not running for re-election. However, the Dems fortunately nominated Ned Lamont who may ring a bell as the guy who primaried Joe Leibermann after the Iraq War went south. Lamont ran and lost to Malloy 8 years ago in the primary and has no connections to state govt, so he's the consummate wealthy outsider with the added bonus of being a known opponent of the unpopular governor. Hence, Stefanowski's Trump Humping is going to leave him SOL.

Having said that, I can't see 99% of parents voting for the guy. Who doesn't want your kids vaccinated as children and instead would like them to contract preventable diseases? Yes there's always that 1% who are usually survivalist kooks or religious nutters but I can't see this being a winning issue. At least not in CT.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

The Republican who is running for Governor in Minnesota is running on Government Waste. He has listed some things. But, he hasn't come up with a single "thing" he wants to cut. He's just found some dollars for various things that he doesn't like the money being spent.

That's not waste. That's prioritization and budgeting.

As I am waiting for Republicans to publish their NEW Health Care ideas I am also waiting for them to publish the things they are going to "cut". And I mean "cut". Not deplete their budget or pay one guy to do the job of 5, or my favorite pass a law and supply no money to enforce the law you passed.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

This is why every time someone says we live in a liberal state I laugh my *** off.

WASHINGTON – About half of Minnesotans approve of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court, and the number of people who do not believe he committed sexual assault as a teenager is higher than those who believe he did, according to a new Star Tribune/MPR News Minnesota Poll.

The poll comes two weeks after Kavanaugh was sworn in as associate justice following his appointment by President Donald Trump, cementing a conservative majority on the nation’s highest court. A small majority in the Minnesota Poll — 52 percent — believe Kavanaugh’s vow that he will be an “independent and impartial” justice.

In the poll of 800 likely voters between Oct. 15 and 17, 49 percent support Kavanaugh’s confirmation while 43 percent disapprove. The poll’s margin of sampling error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
    https://www.startribune.com/in-minnes...ugh/498379551/

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    This is why every time someone says we live in a liberal state I laugh my *** off.

That explains the recent improvement in GOP numbers.
    Go Gophers!

What drugs though? Vaccines are one (good) thing, but Big Pharma has many others to zombiefy and dezombify kids. Plus the pink stuff is sold by the gallon during cold season.

The less drugs we take, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    What drugs though? Vaccines are one (good) thing, but Big Pharma has many others to zombiefy and dezombify kids. Plus the pink stuff is sold by the gallon during cold season.

He called out vaccinations.

I don’t think anyone is advocating pumping lots of drugs into kids.

Loser Teacher

You know what would answer all your questions... reading the linked article.

Cargo Cult comes to North Carolina.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/official-...-in-rural-area

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

What drugs though?
    All of them. I want all the drugs pumped into people's children, like the eeeeeeeeeevil lib that I supposedly am.

Why? To own the cons, duh.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

This seems wrong

@nbcwashington: A Georgia mayor says nearly 30 sex offenders on probation in his city will be held at city hall on #Halloween to ensure the safety of local children. https://nbc4dc.com/L5vHUkR

This seems wrong

@nbcwashington: A Georgia mayor says nearly 30 sex offenders on probation in his city will be held at city hall on #Halloween to ensure the safety of local children. https://nbc4dc.com/L5vHUkR
    That doesn't look right to me either. It is one of the toughest issues we face today though. I readily admit that.

Lucia Apologist

This seems wrong

I don't like this either. They're not good people, but this seems like a pretty blatant violation of their rights.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Loser Teacher

This seems wrong

It is wrong and if they chose to fight it they would have a good shot at winning. Hell how many of them have been on probation for years and never had issues on Halloween?

Even Sex Offenders have rights...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Not to interrupt your pity party, but I'd take this poll with a big grain of salt. If nationally more people are against Kavanaugh than for him, I'm a bit skeptical that Minny is going in the other direction.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Not to interrupt your pity party, but I'd take this poll with a big grain of salt. If nationally more people are against Kavanaugh than for him, I'm a bit skeptical that Minny is going in the other direction.
    Have you met our solid red legislature yet? No, I don't think you have.

Have you met our solid red legislature yet? No, I don't think you have.
    We got a deep blue one. My county is even bluer.

Fortunately our GOP governor tempers some of their enthusiasm.

Thread Information