Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/12/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Don't worry, Moody. Susan Collins has got your back.
    Just like Susan Collins staffers, she can get another job, right scoobs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Um, she was fired because she had a kid. She had no choice in the matter.

Collins' staffers are free to find another job anytime they'd like if being yelled at over the phone by angry voters is too stressful for them.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Loser Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Is he a lock?
    Its cute you say that when you guaranteed Scott Walker would be President...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Loser Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Never were much for reading...or nuance were you walrus? Dont worry I am sure Susan will still wave to you when she skips the line at Starbucks to get her coffee!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Um, she was fired because she had a kid. She had no choice in the matter....
    Huh wha???

She had no choice in the matter? Abortion still legal in Maine. Birth control still legal in Maine??

Loser Teacher

Housely Trying Anything to Make Herself Relevant

“I do miss Nancy Reagan. Ronald even more. Speaking of Bedtime for Bonzo, I think even that chimp stood up straighter than Michelle,” Housley wrote. “Uh-oh, someone is going to make a comment.”

Now...I obviously don't think she meant it that way (hence her comment at the end) but good Lord woman...

She can do her best but Tina is going to beat ya. Your husband's NHL career won't be enough to get you into the Senate.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    She can do her best but Tina is going to beat ya. Your husband's NHL career won't be enough to get you into the Senate.
    She's banking on her husband's NHL career in every single ad I've seen of hers. The problem with that strategy is that after high school he didn't really have any MN connections during his playing career. Looking at her resume, she has held a number of elected positions, but I had to research that. How many voters are going to really go out there and research that information?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

“I do miss Nancy Reagan. Ronald even more. Speaking of Bedtime for Bonzo, I think even that chimp stood up straighter than Michelle,” Housley wrote. “Uh-oh, someone is going to make a comment.”

Now...I obviously don't think she meant it that way (hence her comment at the end) but good Lord woman...

First time paying attention to this race. She mocked someone else's looks? Does she go to the same beautician as Kellyanne Conway?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    First time paying attention to this race. She mocked someone else's looks? Does she go to the same beautician as Kellyanne Conway?
    Just stop. No one is bullied as much as Melania

Loser Teacher
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    She's banking on her husband's NHL career in every single ad I've seen of hers. The problem with that strategy is that after high school he didn't really have any MN connections during his playing career. Looking at her resume, she has held a number of elected positions, but I had to research that. How many voters are going to really go out there and research that information?
    Hey now he coaches hs...but yeah no one under 35 remembers him. Hell I'm 38 and I know him now by reputation than anything. She thinks being a Trumper will be enough but she will be shown to be wrong. She lives in a very strange bubble...

Scooby had her as a lock though I bet

Hey now he coaches hs...but yeah no one under 35 remembers him. Hell I'm 38 and I know him now by reputation than anything. She thinks being a Trumper will be enough but she will be shown to be wrong. She lives in a very strange bubble...

Nope.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

No, she definitely meant it that way. She just acknowledged the trolling attempt, which actually makes it even worse.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Lucia Apologist

I think you’re right.

I honestly barely knew who Phil Housley was until I googled him. I knew he was a hockey player maybe with ties to Minnesota. But that was it.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

The Kemp camp is getting it done: https://thinkprogress.org/georgia-bl...e-a3c3e6580c5b

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Loser Teacher

Someone at the senior center is about to get fired hard.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Assuming you're talking about Phil Housley, he coaches the Sabres. (which as bad as they are, aren't a HS team )

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Someone at the senior center is about to get fired hard.
    Eh, he probably didn't want to get in trouble by doing something someone supposedly in power told him was illegal. But I mean who in the state's administration, like maybe the official in charge of voting, would want to prevent a bunch of elderly African-Americans from going to the polls where they would likely vote for Stacey Abrams. Sadly, there is no way to determine who this mystery caller was working for. Probably George Soros!

KDR

Loser Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Assuming you're talking about Phil Housley, he coaches the Sabres. (which as bad as they are, aren't a HS team )
    He does? When did he stop coaching Stillwater? (answer: 2013...jesus) And how stupid are the Sabres?
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

He does? When did he stop coaching Stillwater? (answer: 2013...jesus) And how stupid are the Sabres?
    He was the assistant for the Preds before that. Honestly it isn't that shocking because NHL teams just hire alum players for exec/coaching positions all the time no matter how good they'd actually be at the job.

Trying to track with the latest on Ellison. The courts have mandated that Ellison's divorce papers be made public. So it sounds like more could be coming out. But frankly the person who doesn't want the papers released is the ex wife. Even more oddly, she said there was never "any abuse of any kind in our relationship."

So stay tuned...I guess.
    Go Gophers!

Thread Information