This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Money is the drug addiction of the Republican Party.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Money is the drug addiction of any successful politician in today's world.
      Fixed.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Fixed.
        More centrist BS.

The Democrats didn't steal 23 trillion from the lower and middle class. That's a fact.

The Democrats don't masturbate to Ayn Rand. That's a fact.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          More centrist BS.

The Democrats didn't steal 23 trillion from the lower and middle class. That's a fact.

The Democrats don't masturbate to Ayn Rand. That's a fact.
          I'm with Brent on this (surprise!). The oligarchs are in control and no party will oppose them. They control the agenda, they control the information flow, they control our entertainment.

So unless you own your own sovereign island or asteroid, we're all at the point end of the stick.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            I'm with Brent on this (surprise!). The oligarchs are in control and no party will oppose them. They control the agenda, they control the information flow, they control our entertainment.

So unless you own your own sovereign island or asteroid, we're all at the point end of the stick.
            All you do by doing that is give cover to the treasonous cult and their agenda.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              All you do by doing that is give cover to the treasonous cult and their agenda.
              It's every oligarch regardless of party. If you think they care about poor Juan crossing the border for humanitarian reasons, you'd be mistaken. They want cheap ill educated labor.

It's their rice bowl, not ours.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Fixed.
                For once, I'll allow it.

Comment

For once, I'll allow it.
                  You get it. Some others don't.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Money is the drug addiction of the Republican Party.
                    Fixed.
                    Democrats use money to improve the country.

Republicans use money to bribe the rich - frequently to the detriment of the country.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

I agree with one side of the political spectrum, but I'm not so biased as to believe money and power doesn't influence all politicians.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        I agree with one side of the political spectrum, but I'm not so biased as to believe money and power doesn't influence all politicians.
                        That has absolutely nothing to do with my point. It also has nothing to do with what Paul Ryan did which was the topic at hand. The subject was changed.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          That has absolutely nothing to do with my point. It also has nothing to do with what Paul Ryan did which was the topic at hand. The subject was changed.
                          Yeah but it changed because you changed it. You attacked Brent for his comment (which wasnt wrong) thus bringing about this response. Your smart***ness bit you this time.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Yeah but it changed because you changed it. You attacked Brent for his comment (which wasnt wrong) thus bringing about this response. Your smart***ness bit you this time.
                            No. Brent's post changed the topic. Not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              No. Brent's post changed the topic. Not mine.
                              Money influences all politicians, no matter the party. For better or for worse, no matter the party. To think otherwise is either being blind or foolish.

It's not (R) or (D) or (I); it's rich and non-rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Money influences all politicians, no matter the party. For better or for worse, no matter the party. To think otherwise is either being blind or foolish.
                                Again. That wasn't the topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X