X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Why are all these idiots in black face? I'm in that age group and I never saw it done by any classmates and never did it myself.
    It's the VMI. The last school in 'Murica where you still get formally drummed out for conduct violations that lead to expulsion.

It seems blackface wasn't enough of a sin as late as the mid-80s.

Comment

More evidence we should have been two countries.
      While true, things have gotten bounced around a lot in transit. We want VA and NC -- they're really nice. OTOH, all the border states are sh-tholes, while IN and OH are worthless.

We'd have to do some trading:

Last edited by Kepler; 02-07-2019, 01:25 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        If Fairfax has a pattern we'll be hearing about it soon enough.
        Probably, but given the scope of the fiasco in process in VA right now will it blip the radar?

Would it be cynical to say I expect the Lt. Gov. doesn't survive this, but all the white guys do?
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Probably, but given the scope of the fiasco in process in VA right now will it blip the radar?

Would it be cynical to say I expect the Lt. Gov. doesn't survive this, but all the white guys do?
          The problem is he's being accused of a crime while the others aren't regardless of race. White guy dressing up as black = stupid. Forced BJ's = sexual assault.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

A second woman is accusing Fairfax now and says he aggressively raped her while at Duke.

Comment

He gone
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                A second woman is accusing Fairfax now and says he aggressively raped her while at Duke.
                So he is switching parties to GOP? Should be the frontrunner then
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Rev Al Sharpton said a million times over the course of the last week that he saw many white guys dressing up as Michael Jackson without the makeup on. That appears to be the standard the African American community wants and frankly I don't have a problem with it.
                  ...because anyone dressing up as Michael Jackson would require “whiteface”
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    He gone
                    Mookie would like to see some proof. Kav skated on worse so far.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Mookie would like to see some proof. Kav skated on worse so far.
                      Different standard. Republicans don’t even pretend to care about women anymore.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Republicans love women, as long as they don't put their career aspirations before their children and their husbands.

Comment

Only a city, but it's a start:

Now watch, Republican-controlled state legs will make this illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Republicans love women, as long as they don't put their career aspirations before their children and their husbands.
                            That's not love.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              That's not love.
                              But I'm guessing it was sarcasm
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's not love.
                                Whoosh!

Comment

Working...
                                X