This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

The Republican who is running for Governor in Minnesota is running on Government Waste. He has listed some things. But, he hasn't come up with a single "thing" he wants to cut. He's just found some dollars for various things that he doesn't like the money being spent.

That's not waste. That's prioritization and budgeting.

As I am waiting for Republicans to publish their NEW Health Care ideas I am also waiting for them to publish the things they are going to "cut". And I mean "cut". Not deplete their budget or pay one guy to do the job of 5, or my favorite pass a law and supply no money to enforce the law you passed.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is why every time someone says we live in a liberal state I laugh my *** off.

WASHINGTON – About half of Minnesotans approve of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court, and the number of people who do not believe he committed sexual assault as a teenager is higher than those who believe he did, according to a new Star Tribune/MPR News Minnesota Poll.

The poll comes two weeks after Kavanaugh was sworn in as associate justice following his appointment by President Donald Trump, cementing a conservative majority on the nation’s highest court. A small majority in the Minnesota Poll — 52 percent — believe Kavanaugh’s vow that he will be an “independent and impartial” justice.

In the poll of 800 likely voters between Oct. 15 and 17, 49 percent support Kavanaugh’s confirmation while 43 percent disapprove. The poll’s margin of sampling error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
      http://www.startribune.com/in-minnes...ugh/498379551/
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        This is why every time someone says we live in a liberal state I laugh my *** off.

That explains the recent improvement in GOP numbers.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I’m guessing CT will elect this god**** moron.

“Bob Stefanowski, the GOP nominee for governor in Connecticut, is calling into question the need for vaccinating children, saying that “we shouldn’t be dumping a lot of drugs into kids for no reason.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-kids-for-no
          What drugs though? Vaccines are one (good) thing, but Big Pharma has many others to zombiefy and dezombify kids. Plus the pink stuff is sold by the gallon during cold season.

The less drugs we take, the better.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            What drugs though? Vaccines are one (good) thing, but Big Pharma has many others to zombiefy and dezombify kids. Plus the pink stuff is sold by the gallon during cold season.

He called out vaccinations.

I don’t think anyone is advocating pumping lots of drugs into kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

You know what would answer all your questions... reading the linked article.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Cargo Cult comes to North Carolina.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/official-...-in-rural-area
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  What drugs though?
                  All of them. I want all the drugs pumped into people's children, like the eeeeeeeeeevil lib that I supposedly am.

Why? To own the cons, duh.

Comment

This seems wrong

@nbcwashington: A Georgia mayor says nearly 30 sex offenders on probation in his city will be held at city hall on #Halloween to ensure the safety of local children. http://nbc4dc.com/L5vHUkR
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This seems wrong

@nbcwashington: A Georgia mayor says nearly 30 sex offenders on probation in his city will be held at city hall on #Halloween to ensure the safety of local children. http://nbc4dc.com/L5vHUkR
                      That doesn't look right to me either. It is one of the toughest issues we face today though. I readily admit that.

Comment

This seems wrong

I don't like this either. They're not good people, but this seems like a pretty blatant violation of their rights.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This seems wrong

It is wrong and if they chose to fight it they would have a good shot at winning. Hell how many of them have been on probation for years and never had issues on Halloween?

Even Sex Offenders have rights...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Not to interrupt your pity party, but I'd take this poll with a big grain of salt. If nationally more people are against Kavanaugh than for him, I'm a bit skeptical that Minny is going in the other direction.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Not to interrupt your pity party, but I'd take this poll with a big grain of salt. If nationally more people are against Kavanaugh than for him, I'm a bit skeptical that Minny is going in the other direction.
                              Have you met our solid red legislature yet? No, I don't think you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Have you met our solid red legislature yet? No, I don't think you have.
                                We got a deep blue one. My county is even bluer.

Fortunately our GOP governor tempers some of their enthusiasm.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X