X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    ******* doesn't want release of tape of him acting like *******: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...ing-depo-video
    If Kansas elects a Democrat Governor that could be a seismic shift.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      If Kansas elects a Democrat Governor that could be a seismic shift.
      That state is absolutely falling apart. The state supreme court ruled the lack of or distribution of funding for education has been unconstitutional. Six times.
      https://www.kansascity.com/news/poli...213797099.html
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        That state is absolutely falling apart. The state supreme court ruled the lack of or distribution of funding for education has been unconstitutional. Six times.
        https://www.kansascity.com/news/poli...213797099.html
        So I assume that all the idiots in Kansas will keep electing republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          Yeah, I guess I have no idea what to believe. I'm not sure that I'm ready to say that just because he may have been victim of abuse by his ex-wife, that his ex-girlfriend couldn't have been the victim of abuse by him. On the other hand, there certainly doesn't appear to be anything in the divorce file that suggests he ever abused his ex-wife, and in my experience people who abuse women don't typically limit it to just one.

I guess all I can say is that he's certainly had some stormy relationships with women.
          I dont know that I believe him, but in this He Said/She Said situation it all comes down to who is most credible and he is the one asking for the investigation and there is now no evidence he previously assaulted any women. All she has is her son saying he has seen a video no one else has seen. Gun to my head I say 65/35 I buy his story.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/ACLU/status/1052...810052096?s=19
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Isn't that how BHO became a US Senator when the divorce papers of the Ryan's hit the light of day?
              Eh, no. -ish. Similar unsealing of divorce papers though.

Ryan wanted to bang his wife in sex clubs across the globe including "a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ryan_(politician)#Campaign_demise
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

**** off, Missouri

“The Missouri Republican Party is admitting that it sent thousands of voters mailers with false information about the due dates for absentee ballots just weeks before the midterm elections.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...lse-info-about

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  **** off, Missouri

“The Missouri Republican Party is admitting that it sent thousands of voters mailers with false information about the due dates for absentee ballots just weeks before the midterm elections.”

This should be illegal, but it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    **** off, Missouri

Bozarth told the newspaper that the group sent mail-in ballots to likely Republican voters as part of its efforts to get people to vote in this year's midterm elections.
                    The GOP has been so successful at suppressing the Dem vote they decided to suppress their own kind.
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

I don't care who they misinformed, there should still be consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I don't care who they misinformed, there should still be consequences.
                        Agreed. That is just disgraceful and downright criminal.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Agreed. That is just disgraceful and downright criminal.
                          https://fs.blog/2017/04/mental-model-hanlons-razor/
                          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                          Groucho Marx
                          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                          Ron White
                          Milo Bloom

Comment

• I don't get what you are saying...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/thehill/status/1...060091393?s=19
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I don't get what you are saying...
                                Hanlon's razor is an aphorism expressed in various ways, including: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
                                You don't send doctored voting notices to your own party that you want to vote. You send them to the people you don't want to vote. And you sure don't tell them to send in their ballots before the due date, you have them send it in after the due date to invalidate them.
                                This wasn't some conspiracy (i.e. malice) to suppress votes. This was some Maroon frelling up their own mailer (i.e. stupidity).
                                Groucho Marx
                                Ron White
                                Milo Bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X