Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2018-19

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
    Same thing as always with Anchorage video feed. Won't even go a full minute without freezing.
    10 years ago, UAA's feed was consistent, and you could easily make out numbers, and (half the time) even the puck. However, back then, the Anchorage cable station offered the feed for free to anyone who connected. I have no idea how it's run now.

That's terrible about Humitz's father. My condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      10 years ago, UAA's feed was consistent, and you could easily make out numbers, and (half the time) even the puck. However, back then, the Anchorage cable station offered the feed for free to anyone who connected. I have no idea how it's run now.

That's terrible about Humitz's father. My condolences.
      When the feed works, the actual quality of the video is good. The feed just seems to freeze up completely every few minutes.

Comment

Good solid win for the Lakers last night. Nice to see Veillette get his first goal. And Basilico get another. We're starting to see some of the goal scoring get spread around. I hope that continues along with our top scorers keep going like they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
          Same thing as always with Anchorage video feed. Won't even go a full minute without freezing.
          Really? We didn’t get season tickets this year and I’m watching all of the games on flo. This hardly ever happens! I’ve had poor feeds from Fairbanks and a few in the lower 48, but UAAs has always been very reliable. I like WCHA TV a lot more than flo!! And their customer service is horrible.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

And it's a clean sweep for the Lakers! 3-1 final tonight, and 6 WCHA points on the weekend. That'll go a long ways into this coming weekend against UAA this coming weekend at home.
            LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Deman View Post
              And it's a clean sweep for the Lakers! 3-1 final tonight, and 6 WCHA points on the weekend. That'll go a long ways into this coming weekend against UAA this coming weekend at home.
              You're playing UAA again?
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                You're playing UAA again?
                Oops, meant UAH. Give ma a break, I should be in bed.
                LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

Turning out to be a good season and a lot of games left to make it a great season. Nice sweep .

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                    Turning out to be a good season and a lot of games left to make it a great season. Nice sweep .
                    Yep, congrats. I guess UAA should have hired Damon when they had the chance!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                      Hopefully there won't be a late season collapse like we seen in a few seasons under Jim Roque
                      LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

• Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                        The live score wasn’t coming out of there either. I had to check the Lakers Twitter for score updates.
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                          Hopefully there won't be a late season collapse like we seen in a few seasons under Jim Roque
                          Or like they had a couple years ago under Whitten when they went from a top 15 team in the first half to falling off the Mackinaw Bridge in the second half of the season .

Comment

Good to see the Lakers back in the top 20 at number eighteen .

Comment

Former Laker.
                              https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...koaAHeky2QJ2iE

Comment

Lakers need a sweep this weekend to stay in the hunt and a sweep to up their home record.

Comment

Working...
                                X