• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sure. And it works. That's America.
    That's humanity.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      That's humanity.
      Then the country and it's President are exactly what it should be.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You know, I would expect more excitement surrounding a war monger choosing to leave her post.

Then I remembered the left only hates war if the right wants to go to war. Obstruct until they can get power, and then sell out the country to global interests.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          If a Democratic vice president had orchestrated a stunt like that the howls from a republican congress for investigations and impeachments and demanding repayments would be deafening. The hypocrisy of every last republican (and virtually everyone who votes for one) is astounding. I truly don't see how they can look at themselves in a mirror. And that's probably 40% of America folks. Yeah, we're gonna be just fine here in the good ole U.S.A.
          It's pretty easy if you just block stuff out. Girl at work today said her father in law denied Trump ever saying "grab em by the *****" and said he doesn't remember a tape.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            It's pretty easy if you just block stuff out. Girl at work today said her father in law denied Trump ever saying "grab em by the *****" and said he doesn't remember a tape.
            They never forget what Bill or Hillary Clinton say.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Then the country and it's President are exactly what it should be.
              For a while I had a doctor until he retired, a GP, who asked me about a few things regarding my health. I was dropping weight at the time, never been a smoker, etc., and then he started to ask me if I was worried about a series of illnesses. I recognized a pattern to his line of questions and mentioned it - I had no control over them and told him they weren't really worrisome to me because of both that and they were relatively rare. He thought it was a great answer because most of his patients would focus in on these diseases while ignoring others like heart disease, diabetes, and various other afflictions that they could mitigate with healthier lifestyle.

I give that example because it's the medical equivalent of what we see across this nation politically. People ignore those things they can more directly help control through the elective process - tax policies, trade policies, etc., while instead focusing and voting on issues like gun violence in major metropolitans even though they live in far flung suburbs, exburbs, and out in the sticks.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Outdoor lunch? No way a room of any size could contain the arrogance of those two mentally ill, god-complex egomaniacs.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  For a while I had a doctor until he retired, a GP, who asked me about a few things regarding my health. I was dropping weight at the time, never been a smoker, etc., and then he started to ask me if I was worried about a series of illnesses. I recognized a pattern to his line of questions and mentioned it - I had no control over them and told him they weren't really worrisome to me because of both that and they were relatively rare. He thought it was a great answer because most of his patients would focus in on these diseases while ignoring others like heart disease, diabetes, and various other afflictions that they could mitigate with healthier lifestyle.

I give that example because it's the medical equivalent of what we see across this nation politically. People ignore those things they can more directly help control through the elective process - tax policies, trade policies, etc., while instead focusing and voting on issues like gun violence in major metropolitans even though they live in far flung suburbs, exburbs, and out in the sticks.
                  That was the point I tried to make yesterday, but got ridiculed for by Scooby or others. People get bent out of shape worried what Kavanaugh will do on the bench. How about pass laws that treat everyone fairly, that create a business and tax climate that makes sense, and not worry about the Supreme Court. It's very easy to do and you can control it locally.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    That was the point I tried to make yesterday, but got ridiculed for by Scooby or others. People get bent out of shape worried what Kavanaugh will do on the bench. How about pass laws that treat everyone fairly, that create a business and tax climate that makes sense, and not worry about the Supreme Court. It's very easy to do and you can control it locally.
                    Until the Supreme Court strikes it down...

The GOP isn't wrong to place importance on SCOTUS. It's entirely the Dems fault for not doing so 2 years ago.

Comment

If you're in a labor union or need an abortion in a herp a derp state you definitely shouldn't worry, it's fine maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        ...Obstruct until they can get power, and then sell out the country to global interests.
                        The GOP playbook?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Wow.
                          She did disagree with him once...that is now allowed under Hairless Leader.

And she was not a moderate...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            She did disagree with him once...that is now allowed under Hairless Leader.

And she was not a moderate...
                            No but she was on the left side of the room when Trump had cabinet meetings.

Comment

No but she was on the left side of the room when Trump had cabinet meetings.
                              So what she was also a full on enabler. What did she prevent that will now happen under someone else? Zilch. A true moderate voice would have been pushing him away from the clusterbleep that is his foreign policy instead she defends nearly every move he makes and pushes his agenda at the UN. The only moderate thing she ever did was lower the flag because of the Confederate ties.

She will end up like the rest of his lackys...investigated and out of of politics for gaming the system. Trump is brilliant in that regard...he lets all his underlings run wild break the rules so they can be sacrifical lambs to the ethics groups when they either quit on him or he cans them.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                So what she was also a full on enabler. What did she prevent that will now happen under someone else? Zilch. A true moderate voice would have been pushing him away from the clusterbleep that is his foreign policy instead she defends nearly every move he makes and pushes his agenda at the UN.

She will end up like the rest of his lackys...investigated and out of of politics for gaming the system. Trump is brilliant in that regard...he lets all his underlings run wild break the rules so they can be sacrifical lambs to the ethics groups when they either quit on him or he cans them.
                                Just like the Bush administration, no one will go to jail. Including Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X