X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Who the hell is dan bgonigno?
    He nearly beat a D (Dulaney) in Maryland in an open congressional seat a few years ago in a heavily D gerrymandered district (MD-6).
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

He's one of the few blue-check accounts I actually have blocked, but someone quoted him on that one, so I had to have a peak.

Comment

Molly McKew lays out the brief, but intense history of what she dubs "information terrorism". Good piece.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          He nearly beat a D (Dulaney) in Maryland in an open congressional seat a few years ago in a heavily D gerrymandered district (MD-6).
          He also got crushed in the 2016 primary for Florida's 19th Congressional District...finishing a distant third in a heavily R district (R+16).
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            It says right there: Host of The Dan Bongino Show Podcast. Former Secret Service Agent. NRATV Host. Best-Selling Author.
            And uncle to Jon Bon Gino.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              He also got crushed in the 2016 primary for Florida's 19th Congressional District...finishing a distant third in a heavily R district (R+16).
              So he’s a carpetbagger.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                So he’s a carpetbagger.

FWIW, it appears he moved to Florida because his wife was sick.
                North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

FWIW, it appears he moved to Florida because his wife was sick.
                  And there are no income taxes in FLA.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

And there are no income taxes in FLA.
                    Well, no state income taxes. Of course, that's true with about 20% of the country.
                    North Dakota

Comment

And the rest of us subsidize those states.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        And the rest of us subsidize those states.
                        Only states that have any right to talk about subsidy are Maine and West Virginia. The states you champion are broke and corrupt as heck.

Comment

Is that even a coherent point? What a dumb man****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Solid 5-4 majority on the Court. Trump and the Turtle won. So much winning.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Solid 5-4 majority on the Court. Trump and the Turtle won. So much winning.
                              Earl Warren was a rock solid conservative (as defined at the time) and his court broke segregation.

Never judge a book by its cover.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Earl Warren was a rock solid conservative (as defined at the time) and his court broke segregation.

Never judge a book by its cover.
                                For someone who posts a lot of troubled and stupid things, you still manage to occasionally outdo yourself. I (and many other people here, even you if you had a shred of intellectual honesty) will be able to predict, with near absolute accuracy, every single ruling Kavanaugh will make as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.

Comment

Working...
                                X