This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Trump, most tremendous deal maker ever, is President. If Soros really had half the money he's allegedly paid out for protests, it would be cheaper to just pay off the national debt in exchange for a 51% stake in the federal government.
    I was just going to say the same thing. If he's able to bankroll all of this why hasn't he just gone JP Morgan on the whole thing?
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      I was just going to say the same thing. If he's able to bankroll all of this why hasn't he just gone JP Morgan on the whole thing?
      Unless it's all a ruse and that is Shark Tank's season finale in 2020...

(If I see this on Alex Jones, I am claiming royalties on every ***** enhancement pill he sells while spouting it)
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

[QUOTE=MinnesotaNorthStar;6705449]Unless it's all a ruse and that is Shark Tank's season finale in 2020...

(If I see this on Alex Jones, I am claiming royalties on every ***** enhancement pill he sells while spouting it)[
        /QUOTE]

How would you know he sells them on his site?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          How would you know he sells them on his site?
          Flaggy's gotta get his brand somewhere...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Trump, most tremendous deal maker ever, is President. If Soros really had half the money he's allegedly paid out for protests, it would be cheaper to just pay off the national debt in exchange for a 51% stake in the federal government.
            You need a bidding war among Soros, Steyer and the Koch brothers.

They've already bought the Congress, why not the whole shebang?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Seriously, how has (((Soros))) not become Hegemon of Earth with his gazillions of dollars yet?
              The conspiracy doesn't even make sense. He's essentially been made into an omnipresent being, yet his only super power is to pay protesters for losing causes. Fixed vote counts for Hillary, but only in states she already won. If this guy is supposed to be running everything, he sure does suck at it.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

So, Democrats pay people to protest so they can lose all the time?

Boy, Democrats are ****ing dumb.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  If Soros really had half the money he's allegedly paid out for protests, it would be cheaper to just pay off the national debt in exchange for a 51% stake in the federal government.
                  Unless you could turn over management 100%, that would be the worst investment on the planet.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    So, Democrats pay people to protest so they can lose all the time?

Boy, Democrats are ****ing dumb.
                    As long as the base hears that they will vote to lstop the paid protesters......
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

For a guy who supposedly "owns the libs", they sure do live rent free in Dan's head:

Comment

Who the hell is dan bgonigno?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A guy who clearly needs to overcompensate.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            An ******* that millions of us don’t have to unfollow as we never followed his pathetic *** to start with?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              It says right there: Host of The Dan Bongino Show Podcast. Former Secret Service Agent. NRATV Host. Best-Selling Author.

Comment

https://qanonposts.com/images/2e7e2f...84ba5dc3cf.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X