Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Yeah, good posts. He earned that money as a (supposedly) good cop. So the family should get it. After that? Up in the air.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Banned

Aight... which one of y'all was this... https://www.wdaz.com/news/crime-and-c...-state-trooper

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

For a guy who distrusts the cops, you sure seem to like defending them when some minor slight against them happens.

Maryland officer charged with raping a woman during traffic stop

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...g-woman-during

War Mongering Conservadem!

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy wih a gun...unless said good guy is Black then the cops just shoot him too.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

I'm sure this is just fake news. I know a young man on this department, played beer league hockey with him before he became a cop. He is not one of the ones listed in any of the accounts. Makes me wonder what people are capable of though. There is a huge culture of "go along to get along" in law enforcement. That's not an excuse, just an unfortunate reality. Of course if you are one of the ones who goes along to get along, I'm going to have the same lack of sympathy if you get your head blown off along with one of the truly bad ones when people start taking the law into their own hands when it comes to police brutality.

Gotta beat those protesters

“Multiple St. Louis police officers were indicted on federal charges for allegedly beating a fellow police officer working undercover, apparently believing him to be a protester.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ting-colleague

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Early candidate for a Darwin Award.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

Officers taunt black woman after they impound her car, put it on Snapchat.

Also... why is this person still allowed to be a cop?
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Lucia Apologist

Talk about burying the lede
    “Craig also referred to the officer's "troubling history." WXYZ reports the officer was charged in 2008 with physically attacking his ex-girlfriend in Canton and firing a gun near her head. He reportedly took a plea deal on a misdemeanor, received probation and was allowed to stay on the force.
    "I think after reviewing his history, there's a pattern there, and I'm concerned about that pattern," Craig said. "That's something I'll be looking into and addressing as well."”

Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Also... why is this person still allowed to be a cop?
    He shouldn't be a cop anymore, but DPD is understaffed and loathe to get rid of anyone. Plus once they are sworn officers and members of the union, I imagine it is a lengthy process to fire them, even for cause.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Text messages show Portland OR police officers working with right wing extremists

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...tremists-after

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Text messages show Portland OR police officers working with right wing extremists

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...tremists-after
    Umm...

In one series of messages, Niiya appears to tell Gibson that he will not seek an arrest of Gibson’s assistant, Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, despite there being an active warrant for Toese.

"Just make sure he doesn't do anything which may draw our attention," Niiya told Gibson in 2017, according to the Willamette Week. “If he still has the warrant in the system (I don't run you guys so I don't personally know) the officers could arrest him. I don't see a need to arrest on the warrant unless there is a reason."
    The best is...this was the response from a police spokeswoman:

A police spokeswoman told Willamette Week that it was not unusual for law enforcement to encourage people to turn themselves in on an active warrant, especially if a “crowd management situation” is involved.
    Hey dumbass read the text again. Nowhere does it mention the guy turning himself in it is saying he wont be arrested as long as he isnt noticed. That is the OPPOSITE of having him turn himself in. You should be fired just for being a moron.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I don't see a need to arrest on the warrant unless there is a reason.
    Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Huh.
    And here I was always told the warrant was the reason
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information