Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, folks, is what I'm talking about. The bad attitude towards cops. Don't blame people who don't know the laws, just blame the cops. It's easier that way.

Edit: ignorance of the law does not excuse the breaking of it.
    Not passing someone on the right is breaking the law?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      Not passing someone on the right is breaking the law?
      Can you comprehend words?

Please re-read the convo.

I've passed a cop many a time, doing on-the-nuts-speed limit. If they want to pull you over, you have the facts on your side. Gimme the radar, gimme the report, etc etc etc. Simple as that.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        I travel between Columbus and Cleveland on I-71 for work fairly regularly. There's an Ohio revenue man (Ohio Highway patrol troopers HATE being called that) who regularly cruises north at about 68 MPH (limit is 70 MPH), and always in the far left lane. The first time I witnessed this the backup had to be a mile long at least and it took 25 minutes to find enough open spaces in the traffic to weave to the front and see what the hold up was. This is a three lane highway and that is such a dick move by a dick cop. I've encountered him 5 or 6 times since and usually when I get to him and go by, I flip him off. I hope someday he's dumb enough to pull me over for doing that, I really do, but sadly I am a middle aged middle class white male.
        Jeezuz you really have an unhealthy obsession with cops. Like bizarrely unhealthy. I don't need an explanation from you just get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I watched a Minneapolis cop pull out of the downtown cop shop, make a right turn to go the wrong way on a one-way street (4th Ave S), flip on his lights, turn left to travel down a lane of road that's restricted to mass transit (4th St S), and then turn off his lights to go along his merry way. And he did it like it was his routine, not something extraordinary.
          I'd be curious to know if cops are documented for using their lights. I know ambulance and fire equipment has GPS tracking whenever the lights are used. From friends on the fire side of things, my understanding is that it's used for training and to see what routes can be problematic with traffic. They also have to document any routes used in a separate log book, and honest mistake discrepancies are a huge PITA for them since there are significant legal consequences that come about from the differences in logs.
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

A lighter cop story, still idiot cop.
            Cop sees a bite missing from his McDonald’s in fridge, decides a employee must have taken a bite to disrespect him, because he’s a cop.

Turns out the cop forgot he bit into the sandwich

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...got-he-ate-it/

Comment

Indianapolis' finest.

Comment

He probably ordered a liter of cola

Comment

Some of these cops don’t seem human

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...inned-man-went

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Some of these cops don’t seem human

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...inned-man-went
                    This. This right here is WHY I'm obsessed with bad cops. These cops don't deserve to breathe free air. All of the people in our country who refuse to see why this is the crisis it is is WHY I'm obsessed with it. The criminals who make up far too high a percentage of our law enforcers are doing as much harm to society as anything else, and its getting worse. You'd think by now with the prevalence of a camera already in anyone's hands these morons would learn to straighten up and fly right. But why should they? They are almost never held to account. Jesus fvcking Christ, if I knew I could get away with murder and the worst thing I'd face is losing a job that they all think is too dangerous, too thankless and too underpaid anyway, why wouldn't they take out a few people?

Inhuman fvcks. They should rot in jail, and then rot in Hell.

Comment

There is a study

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2.../16/1903856116
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Texas police officer accidentally killed a woman while shooting at her dog.

One thing immediately stuck out to me in the link joe provided. Cops rarely hit what they shoot at. Joe's linked study also pointed out in a number of places data is far from complete due to the reporting of some statistics. My takeaway is at best, maybe I'm just as likely to be unjustifiably shot as a black person. Whoopee. Thankfully, as noted, I at least have a punchers chance since these highly trained steely eyed heroes rarely hit what what they are aiming at. Of course a few innocent bystanders might get killed and the dog they are aiming at lives, but that's the price we pay to live in a free country.

Comment

For us LivePD viewers, on the Friday night episode there was a pursuit and arrest of four girls in Larwence, Indiana.

Apparently one of the girls was on Facebook-Live as they evaded the cops:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

That some people think running from the cops is just a fun game....

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              That some people think running from the cops is just a fun game....
                              Yeah, nothing bad will happen in that situation....
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                For us LivePD viewers, on the Friday night episode there was a pursuit and arrest of four girls in Larwence, Indiana.

Apparently one of the girls was on Facebook-Live as they evaded the cops:

I blame Cardi B for canceling her show the other night.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X