Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Looks like it to me. We could ask them; I'm sure they'll be honest.

I love that, typical of the Nazis, even their salute was a historical lie. These guys really were the forerunners of the GOP: equal parts malevolent and inept.

Still wound up doing a lot of damage, though. The proper response is not to laugh but to remove.
    A friend of mine was once asked to speak to a local Kiwanis club about the Pledge of Allegiance. He dug up this beautiful photo of some elementary students here in the US doing the nazi salute as they recited the pledge, probably taken back in the 20's or 30's. Those old Kiwani's in the room almost crapped their pants when he flashed that photo up on the screen.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      A friend of mine was once asked to speak to a local Kiwanis club about the Pledge of Allegiance. He dug up this beautiful photo of some elementary students here in the US doing the nazi salute as they recited the pledge, probably taken back in the 20's or 30's. Those old Kiwani's in the room almost crapped their pants when he flashed that photo up on the screen.
      That's the Bellamy Salute. It's different too. I think the Boys Scouts mighta done it too.

The lesson here is all salutes are f-cking stupid except this one which is so cool it makes me shiver just looking at it:

That's the moral equivalent of Johnny Cash's middle finger, right there. We need to adopt this as our national salute and "Once Nation Under a Groove" as our national anthem.

This is a chance
      To dance your way
      Out of your constrictions
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        That's the Bellamy Salute. It's different too. I think the Boys Scouts mighta done it too.

The lesson here is all salutes are f-cking stupid except this one which is so cool it makes me shiver just looking at it:

That's the moral equivalent of Johnny Cash's middle finger, right there. We need to adopt this as our national salute and "Once Nation Under a Groove" as our national anthem.
        The balls they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          The balls they had.
          I'll say. That was when "Cancel Culture" meant something different for black men.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

In Miami, cops can't see a hostage and two armed robbers, so... OPEN FIRE ON THE TRUCK!

UPS driver dead, robbers dead, and the cops killed a civilian too.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              In Miami, cops can't see a hostage and two armed robbers, so... OPEN FIRE ON THE TRUCK!

UPS driver dead, robbers dead, and the cops killed a civilian too.
              I still can’t believe the company “thanked law enforcement” in their statement.

Yeah, thanks for killing our f-ing driver you twatwaffles.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                I still can’t believe the company “thanked law enforcement” in their statement.

Yeah, thanks for killing our f-ing driver you twatwaffles.
                Yeah I cannot believe that. Although I think ups corporate is the devil so it fits

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    100 rounds in the middle of rush hour traffic. SMDH.

On another note, UPS has seemed to have changed their statement to now not mention law enforcement. Seems getting dragged through s-, I know I expressed some “disappointment” to management today, has changed things.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I fear cops as much as I fear criminals. If I was black or brown I'd fear them more than criminals.

Comment

One of my acquaintances said they had a single cop they wanted me to meet. They said he’s not “too far right.”

I said I don’t know what’s worse - being a cop or a republican. Both are no bueno for me

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          They said he’s not “too far right.”
                          So...not a fascist, but willing to go along with it?

I mean, that'd be my definition these days.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            So...not a fascist, but willing to go along with it?

I mean, that'd be my definition these days.
                            That's a moderate Republican now.
                            Cornell University

Comment

NYPD subway cops were told to go after blacks and Latinos for minor subway offenses.

Hence why they are harassing women selling churros.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Not surprising. Not surprising at all
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X