X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2018/2019 - Time For The Tigers to Roar <<<

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
    I'm taking Tom's route tonight, going to be a good game if both teams come out firing. 3rd period was a little rough to listen to.

There's video of all ten goals on the school's website.
    https://www.ritathletics.com/news/20...-game-two.aspx
    After all this scoring in the first two games, this can only mean that tonight's game will be scoreless into quadruple overtime...
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      After all this scoring in the first two games, this can only mean that tonight's game will be scoreless into quadruple overtime...
      is right. Grrr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
        is right. Grrr.
        Just in case, you might want to get some take away from DiBella's. There's one just east of Milford
        RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

SHE scores first, and the Tigers already lookin a little flat.
          John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
          AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
          AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
          NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
          NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
          NCAA DII - 1983
          NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
            I said this after 40 last night and it's still echoing...
            Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
            The Mule
            Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
              I said this after 40 last night and it's still echoing...
              You guys can shut up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                What fun would that be...?
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

*Phew* Buffalo here we come.

Wonder if AHA is going to end up regretting moving the final weekend there now that RIT has qualified. Sure RIT will provide a contingent, but almost certainly not as many as if the games were in Rochester.

(All this assuming Air Force takes care of Niagara of course)

Comment

Great game tigers!
                    RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                      Great game tigers!
                      Faith restored... Great job boys especially the way we Tiger fans, especially me, let doubt about our beloved Tigers creep into our heads after the flat Wednesday night game...
                      RPI Engineers
                      RIT Tigers
                      ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                        You know I have a wife who tells me that all the time.

See you in my hometown town a week from today. Where we going for wings on Saturday??

Thomas M. Naeger
                        The Mule

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
                          Wonder if AHA is going to end up regretting moving the final weekend there now that RIT has qualified. Sure RIT will provide a contingent, but almost certainly not as many as if the games were in Rochester.
                          In Buffalo they will get Niagara fans (or Canisius fans in future years) if either qualifies. RIT fans will travel. They may even get some Mercyhurst fans. In Rochester, it was just RIT and a handful of veterans who root for Air Force or Army.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                            In Buffalo they will get Niagara fans (or Canisius fans in future years) if either qualifies. RIT fans will travel. They may even get some Mercyhurst fans. In Rochester, it was just RIT and a handful of veterans who root for Air Force or Army.

Powers &8^]
                            You might want to look at the attendance the Niagara/Canisius rivalry series drew last week.............

(hint: Niagara and Canisius are not contributing meaningfully to attendance)
                            RIT

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                              You might want to look at the attendance the Niagara/Canisius rivalry series drew last week.............

(hint: Niagara and Canisius are not contributing meaningfully to attendance)
                              Agree with this, however if those two schools spring breaks coincide with RIT's they probably lost the 'casual' student fan which may have played a part in the dismal attendance numbers.

Was somewhat surprised to see Niagara beat AF in OT last night.
                              RPI Engineers
                              RIT Tigers
                              ARMY Black Knights

Comment

This was a big win in Program history. After this two year slump it's big to get back to the AHA final four. I agree and am disappointed with Wayne Wilson that RIT doesn't seem to match up well with SHU. But they fought hard and got a big road series win. See you in my hometown of Buffalo!

Thomas M. Naeger
                                The Mule

Comment

Working...
                                X