X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

I'm listening here: http://player.listenlive.co/52381
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post

That radio station must pay really low.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        That radio station must pay really low.
        I actually kinda enjoyed their play by play. They aren't the homers that some are. And they actually said some complimentary things about UAA. Not at all what I expected.
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I ended up watching more of the UA_ game because flo hockey sucks. Seriously, it was the worst I have ever seen. Or not seen.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I ended up watching more of the UA_ game because flo hockey sucks. Seriously, it was the worst I have ever seen. Or not seen.
            The earthquake might of damaged the internet tubes.
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

I thought UAA was done recruiting for next season, but we have a new one:

http://nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=25612

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...7/cameron-buhl

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Well dang. Tonight is surely a perfect example of a game that is not indicative of the score. UAA outplayed Northern for MUCH of tonights game. They just have no snipers, and the 5 minute major and 2 man advantage for Northern didn't help. I watched last weekends Northern and Fairbanks game, and they made UAF look terrible, like the Nanooks were shorthanded all night long. I hope Curley is recruiting some guys who can put the puck in the net.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Well dang. Tonight is surely a perfect example of a game that is not indicative of the score. UAA outplayed Northern for MUCH of tonights game. They just have no snipers, and the 5 minute major and 2 man advantage for Northern didn't help. I watched last weekends Northern and Fairbanks game, and they made UAF look terrible, like the Nanooks were shorthanded all night long. I hope Curley is recruiting some guys who can put the puck in the net.
                  I'm waiting for this season to end. I mean, kudos to the guys for hanging and playing tough but this season is just hard to watch.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    I'm waiting for this season to end. I mean, kudos to the guys for hanging and playing tough but this season is just hard to watch.
                    What season hasn't been tough to watch? At least these guys are trying! Under Thomas they pretty much gave up.

I am watching all of the games on flo this season … what fun it has been to have Kurt and David back as a duo! Kurt is always fun to listen to and calls an excellent game, but David is a walking encyclopedia! The depth of knowledge that he brings and shares with us is really great. I love it when he tells us about a players previous playing history (and even the opponents / coaches history). Well done David!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

What season hasn't been tough to watch? At least these guys are trying! Under Thomas they pretty much gave up.

I am watching all of the games on flo this season … what fun it has been to have Kurt and David back as a duo! Kurt is always fun to listen to and calls an excellent game, but David is a walking encyclopedia! The depth of knowledge that he brings and shares with us is really great. I love it when he tells us about a players previous playing history (and even the opponents / coaches history). Well done David!
                      Matt is 23-7-2-2 and all star coach this year for 3rd time ....................hmmmmmm didn't his players sweep the bears at the dump?
                      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 01-14-2019, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        Matt is 23-7-2-2 and all star coach this year for 3rd time ....................hmmmmmm didn't his players sweep the bears at the dump?
                        Good for him.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Thanks Anchorage for your wonderful city and great hospitality! The UAA crew is always terrific to deal with and spending the week there was excellent! See you next year!
                          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                            Thanks Anchorage for your wonderful city and great hospitality! The UAA crew is always terrific to deal with and spending the week there was excellent! See you next year!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                              Some snippy comments to UAA on Twitter from multiple people on this announcement. Some day UAA will learn.
                              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                                Some snippy comments to UAA on Twitter from multiple people on this announcement. Some day UAA will learn.
                                He did well before UAA and he is doing well after leaving UAA. My own personal opinion is that I don't think Thomas knew how to handle losing. I don't like to use the word "hate", but his players detested him. It was clear the last year or two he was at UAA that the team didn't care and they had given up. I don't see that this season.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X