Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Seawolves fans are also welcome to join me for the NMU Radio Broadcast at RRNSports.com with the Stucko’s Pregame Show starting around 2:30 AT. I just chatted with Coach Matt Curley and he’ll join me on the pregame each night around 2:35 AT
    We love our afternoon roadies.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

It's not bad enough that UAA lost again, but Renouf's injury looks bad. There was a lot of blood on the ice, and it even splashed onto the boards. Prayers for his recovery. He probably has a concussion.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
        It's not bad enough that UAA lost again, but Renouf's injury looks bad. There was a lot of blood on the ice, and it even splashed onto the boards. Prayers for his recovery. He probably has a concussion.
        I always get worried when players come in contact with those barriers. The good thing is that he was able to walk under his own power to the dressing room under his own power. Hopefully he’ll make a quick recovery. Hopefully Matt will be able to give some onfo when I talk to him tomorrow. I’ll pass along whatever I can.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I always get worried when players come in contact with those barriers. The good thing is that he was able to walk under his own power to the dressing room under his own power. Hopefully he’ll make a quick recovery. Hopefully Matt will be able to give some onfo when I talk to him tomorrow. I’ll pass along whatever I can.
          I would appreciate that. Thanks.
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
            I would appreciate that. Thanks.
            ‪Talked with Coach Curley. He said Nate Renouf had a cut on his forehead, but no spinal or bone damage. Said it was a good clean hit. He’s a little dinged up and won’t play tonight. His status is day to day.‬
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

‪Talked with Coach Curley. He said Nate Renouf had a cut on his forehead, but no spinal or bone damage. Said it was a good clean hit. He’s a little dinged up and won’t play tonight. His status is day to day.‬
              No concussion then? Good news. With all the blood on the ice, I thought he probably had a broken nose. I don't think I have seen a post like that in other arenas.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Tonight's game is listed on Flohockey, but when I click on the link it tells me the event has completed. Anyone know what is going on? I am listening to the Northern radio.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

same here.. I also notice that the last few weeks of WCHA games have not been archived to replay..

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
                    same here.. I also notice that the last few weeks of WCHA games have not been archived to replay..
                    They don't all show up as being archived on the main page. To find it go to "events", scroll down to the completed events, and look for the event you want to view. Click on it and it will bring you to a page with videos from the event.

I was able to watch the end of UAA's game last Friday night, so they are up in about 48 hours or so. Watching the UAF game last night Bruce said that there was pandemonium in UAA's game when the ref made the wrong call on the winner of the game. I still don't get how this was so misunderstood. The ref did it correctly. He was waiving off the UAA goal and crediting the Bowling Green goal. He didn't motion which net was the winner, but rather which net was scored on.
                    Last edited by Suze; 11-17-2018, 07:21 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      No concussion then? Good news. With all the blood on the ice, I thought he probably had a broken nose. I don't think I have seen a post like that in other arenas.
                      Most head cuts blead big time, toss in some sweat and stuff looks badder than it is. He just ran into the thing you want to avoid. it hurts and will make you blead like a stuck hog. Back in the day before helmits the side glass was chainlink in some arenas ..... aka...............

the cheese grate . that **** hurts.. I know
                      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-18-2018, 01:39 AM.
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        Tonight's game is listed on Flohockey, but when I click on the link it tells me the event has completed. Anyone know what is going on? I am listening to the Northern radio.
                        i blame northern michigan for not being on the ball........... but with Forrestt Karr at the helm..... kinda expect that crap. it took a bunch of ****edoff fans emailing and texing the inferior superiors to do their job and gave us the 3rd period Weak.....Forrestt.......Weak

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
                          if you want anything done call or email their *** up and demand they do their job.......... kinda harsh some say....not ......... Just do what I paid you for, not too much I don't think. ......but I am old school so what do I know......

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                            if you want anything done call or email their *** up and demand they do their job.......... kinda harsh some say....not ......... Just do what I paid you for, not too much I don't think. ......but I am old school so what do I know......
                            Sunday morning replys coming in........ "I had same problem", "all our fault", "we are cancelling your account", and the classy ......."you can watch the whole game on tape now"......

so monday will be fun.

Comment

Sunday morning replys coming in........ "I had same problem", "all our fault", "we are cancelling your account", and the classy ......."you can watch the whole game on tape now"......

so monday will be fun.
                              Ha. They replied to me, and it was actually a bit condescending. They said
                              We apologize for the delay and hope you enjoyed the event.
                              Yeah, I really enjoyed the third period. Idiots.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

We love our afternoon roadies.
                                Part 2 of the roadtrip to Grand Forks home to our friend Dirty and his pals the Flickertails. Hopefully their video team can make the tubes work and we have a bunch of happy vets ......last Sturday was pretty weak.

4:37 is puck drop
                                Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-19-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X