• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    You picked up another recruit yesterday:

https://***********/_Neutral_Zone/st...17036147200000
    Yup, I saw it an hour after it was tweeted. But thank you.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoinak View Post
      Evening all,

I'm a WMU alum who's been living in Anchorage for a few years now and kinda adopted UAA as a second team (especially since the demise of the Aces). Seawolves play actually seems kinda encouraging this year at least from a competitiveness standpoint compared to last.

Wondering how closely you guys follow recruiting? I'm not very up to date on hockey recruiting and I'm interested in how you guys think this year's class is with the new staff compared to the last few.
      Welcome to the USCHO. Hope to see more of you around here!
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UAA's newest recruit. https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...alexander-frye

Gonna be a big incoming class next season! A point per game player.

Here's a nice article about him:

http://mihockey.com/2019/01/recruiti...ska-anchorage/
        Last edited by Suze; 02-03-2019, 08:35 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
          UAA's newest recruit. https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...alexander-frye

Gonna be a big incoming class next season! A point per game player.

Here's a nice article about him:

http://mihockey.com/2019/01/recruiti...ska-anchorage/
          Tied for 4th in the NAHL in goals and has reasonable size too. Hope he adds some sorely needed scoring punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Gonna be a big incoming class next season!
            If we're honest, it needs to be. There's not much sense in keeping a bunch players from a team that's 2-22-2.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              If we're honest, it needs to be. There's not much sense in keeping a bunch players from a team that's 2-22-2.
              You may get your wish ...and a whole lot more may get their's too, coming Feb 13.....
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                You may get your wish ...and a whole lot more may get their's too, coming Feb 13.....
                Not my wish but I won’t say I called it:
                Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Welp, election results pretty much guarantee the program will be on the chopping block again...
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Wow, I'll take it. The Seawolves have been in plenty of games this season that they played well enough to win, but couldn't score. Nice to see some guys getting the first goals of their careers. Sinclair was outstanding.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

It's a GREAT day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Woot
                      If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Pretty solid outing for the guys.
                        We dominated for long stretches especially in the 3rd and 1st OT.
                        It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                          Pretty solid outing for the guys.
                          We dominated for long stretches especially in the 3rd and 1st OT.
                          It's a great day to be a Seawolf!
                          Yeah - another game we "should" have won. How many wide open nets have our guys missed this season? We need some snipers!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Can’t score 1 or 2 goals a game and win.
                            If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                              It's a GREAT day to be a Seawolf!
                              Friday /Saturday 3:07 live Anerican Legion 7001 Brayton playin Mich Tech all fans welcome Friday night prime rib at 6.......
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                                Friday /Saturday 3:07 live Anerican Legion 7001 Brayton playin Mich Tech all fans welcome Friday night prime rib at 6.......
                                Have they been getting good crowds? I can't even watch it on flo … we have some big plans for the weekend. Not prime rib, but close! Have fun!

Just got the email about Seawolf Giving Day. Great idea!

https://www.dropbo*****/s/hbdp7u2s65...90212.mp4?dl=0
                                Last edited by Suze; 02-19-2019, 04:13 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X