UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Nathan put up a classy tweet showing the sympathy card he received from the fans families. He also included a pic of his stitches.
    He's one tough hockey player and must have a skull of concrete to not have a concussion with that pasting.
    Heal up soon Nathan and tame the Flickertails!

Comment

You have a new verbal commitment:

http://northyork_ojhl.wttstats.point...seasonid=18590

Comment

https://www.eliteprospects.com/trans...chorage/368689

Thanks Bill!
        Last edited by Suze; 11-20-2018, 09:55 PM.
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

4:37 puck drop and prime rib at end of game with great beers .............I be at the legion... see ya there 7001 brayton.....time to try out the 76th underpass. ............. dont stop till hit ya hit the parking lot
          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            4:37 puck drop and prime rib at end of game with great beers .............I be at the legion... see ya there 7001 brayton.....time to try out the 76th underpass. ............. dont stop till hit ya hit the parking lot
            How are they getting the game? It's not on flo.
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              You can buy a single Nacho game thru a Nacho site.
              Playing it in a commercial setting is a topic for different time. I'm sure they have addressed all the legalities. I believe Alaska Hockey has passed the bar. On second thought I take that back... Alaska Hockey has never passed a bar.

Comment

They scored TWO goals! In one game!

In all seriousness that went better than I thought it would.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

we have our ways..... Had the womens b b game on the side. we are multi-talented.
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                    Really, you can do that ?

Playing it in a commercial setting is a topic for different time. I'm sure they have addressed all the legalities.
                    after you ratted our *** out We had to drop Alaska Peacekeepers Militia on their *** and bam..... they were so nice to us from then on ...

I believe Alaska Hockey has passed the bar. On second thought I take that back... Alaska Hockey has never passed a bar.
                    The only few times i have ever passed a bar, was when it was your turn to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      They scored TWO goals! In one game!

In all seriousness that went better than I thought it would.
                      Always a ray of sunshine.

Comment

A quote from MMF on the UA_ thread may also apply to our Seawolves:

Agreed. They play hard. They'll be a tough out for almost anybody. But they need to know who they are. They aren't going to out-skate and puck handle around everybody. Take a page from the Bob Daniels play book...don't waste time cycling, get the puck on net from any angle and trust one of two of your teammates will be there crashing for a rebound.

Comment

Playing it in a commercial setting is a topic for different time. I'm sure they have addressed all the legalities. I believe Alaska Hockey has passed the bar. On second thought I take that back... Alaska Hockey has never passed a bar.
                          They charge almost $16 for ONE game. What a rip off. I'll pass.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Dang, UAA came so close to beating UND tonight. The guys played hard and twice had a 2 goal lead. Stupid penalties cost us, once again. It sounded like Stead played solid - very happy for him.

Our latest recruit:
                            http://ojhl.pointstreaksites.com/vie...21/news_511779
                            Last edited by Suze; 11-24-2018, 09:44 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Dang, UAA came so close to beating UND tonight. The guys played hard and twice had a 2 goal lead. Stupid penalties cost us, once again. It sounded like Stead played solid - very happy for him.

Dumb @$^*^%$^ Penalties beat us................ Not the Flickertails.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                                Dumb @$^*^%$^ Penalties beat us................ Not the Flickertails.
                                Yep, dumb penalties in the 3rd period have cost us in the last two series. Stop it already!

And another UAA recruit. Rylee St.Onge of the USHL. Played in the NAHL last year where he had a respectable 48 points in 50 games. Good to see another USHL recruit for the green and gold.

https://***********/ryleest_onge
                                http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=176162

Here's a nice article about another of our recruits:
                                http://northyorkrangers.pointstreaks...02/news_511788
                                Last edited by Suze; 11-25-2018, 05:56 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X