X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

It's September, new assistant:

http://www.goseawolves.com/ViewArtic...CLID=211770501
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Re: UAA 18-19 Matt 2.0

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    Hopefully he's a diamond in the rough! It would have been nice to get someone with DI experience, but they have to start somewhere, right?
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      Hopefully he's a diamond in the rough!
      Goes for everyone associated with UAA in 18-19.

Comment

What’s with that assistant who bailed after two months? Kind of a BS move to go straight back to Colgate.
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          What’s with that assistant who bailed after two months? Kind of a BS move to go straight back to Colgate.
          He was a volunteer assistant coach before. Now he's on the payroll.
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

He was a volunteer assistant coach before. Now he's on the payroll.
            Wasn’t he on the payroll at UAA?
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
              Wasn’t he on the payroll at UAA?
              He would have been had he stayed, but I guess he wanted to go back to the school where he had previously coached - only he gets paid for it this time around.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I'm liking the hire of the newly named assistant coach.
                Really like that he was recruited and played for Lake State, a school similar to UAA in several ways, so should have some insight into how to recruit here.
                Welcome Matt Bruneteau!
                Great to have you as a Seawolf!!!

Comment

Brandon Switzer is no longer on the roster and neither is goalie Szudor. Sigh. With Switzer gone and the eligibility of Butcher in question, who is gonna put the puck in the net? Gonna be a long season.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Any UAA fans know if Kristian Stead redshirted after last season? He tore his ACL preseason and didn't play a single game. He is listed as a sophomore on the UAA roster. TIA.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I heard Bubba will not be heard this year.
                      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Yes, he was a medical redshirt.

Any UAA fans know if Kristian Stead redshirted after last season? He tore his ACL preseason and didn't play a single game. He is listed as a sophomore on the UAA roster. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                          I heard Bubba will not be heard this year.
                          I hope you have poor hearing!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                            I hope you have poor hearing!
                            Old school numbers to boot
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by DTuttle View Post
                              Yes, he was a medical redshirt.
                              Thanks.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X